the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Thinking about hitting a barcade in downtown la for my bday. Figure I'll do that on Friday, might head out to dinner with my girl saturday and then hang with family on Sunday the day of my bday.

Thinking about hitting a barcade in downtown la for my bday. Figure I'll do that on Friday, might head out to dinner with my girl saturday and then hang with family on Sunday the day of my bday.

Sounds perfect. Enjoy and happy early bday fam

some broad ive been chillin with tried to pull some sly s**t to me today. just finished bangin the chick and after she has the audacity to say sumn along the lines of "all we do is just hook up." Told her "i don't like the way you sound right now so chill the **** out." then she has the balls to say some **** like "wow if thats the way you talk to me i'm going to leave right now and won't talk to you again."

at this point I had enough of her childish behavior and told her to go right ahead and get the f*** out lmao.  didnt even say a word as she was leaving, just gasped and stormed out of my place lmao.

w/e don't need to be with some girl who can't even set her emotions straight smh. NEXT 

Last edited:

Bar 82 [emoji]128526[/emoji]
That's pretty dope. I got whooped on street fighter last time I went lol

Sounds perfect. Enjoy and happy early bday fam

:lol: thanks it's not till the 29th I should've put that but much appreciated

Bar 82 [emoji]128526[/emoji]
That's pretty dope. I got whooped on street fighter last time I went lol

Man I know I'll get whooped, I haven't played that Ina while so I'll be rusty, maybe I'll look up combos on YouTube :lol:

My coworker has been laughing for like 10 minutes now...

Let me find out.

Edit-

I'm in this ***** horny as ****...

Man...where the hell everybody at this morning?

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Ewww deer ticks... Not about that Lyme disease...

Real talk, Praying Mantis style. Wooooooooo Achaaaaaaaa! :smokin

Last edited:
IDK why I came into the office today. I could have just worked from home and my stomach hurts.

Man uber be on that bull. Caught a ride the other night and the bill looked high as hell, checked the breakdown and they charged me an "airport surcharge" of 8.75 TWICE. Mind y'all all I did was get picked up in the same neighborhood where the airport is. I'm getting refunded and they blame it on the gps but this isn't the first time they've done some lil slick **** with the bill. They stay up to some shady **** but the service is so damn convenient.

B_VtTyZUcAEsoKw.jpg

ArlingtonCountyPD ‏ hours ago Arlington, VA
Starting to see weather related accidents. 16th Street S/S. Taylor St, 4 vehicles, no injuries.

sick.gif

In this day & age with modern technology... You'd think we'd be able to invent a process where half the chip bag isn't crumbs & the 1/3 or 1/4 of the cereal bag isn't filled with crumbs...

I mean damb... Can we get this together?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom