season 1 and 2 only ones that matter.

Sorta true....never watched past the 3rd series

but this...my body is ready for it

so_good.png

Recieved my hospital bill yesterday

It's 1,320 bucks but it can be done

Just hope I'll still be working so I can bounce back from it

Worked over time 6 days this week so my check should be straight

ID like to buy a motor to rebuild over the summer but my frugal ness won't let me :lol:

Maybe that's a good thing I'd hate to have to live check to check .

Beerfest was an unforgettable experience. Tasted over 15 beers n had a damn good time doing so. Standouts were the New Belgium "Slow Ride" n the Wien's Brewing Co. "Brown". The Rök House had a beer, which in my opinion, would be a crowd favorite. It was almost a hefeweizen, but much lighter. It seemed to be a pretty good turn out for a first time; especially in the city of San Bernardino. I learned a lot from the brewers as well. Much of the advice was to "stick with it" n "love what you do". Hopefully I can network with those I met n get my foot in the door eventually. Can't wait for the next beerfest/tasting near me.

Reactions: sb
Really hard to sell some stuff on fb. Especially when only 5% of the people there are interested in your ****

Last edited:
My boy from high school invited me to NYC to hit up some bars and a karaoke spot later tonight. The thing is, all the other dudes from our high school circle won't be in attendance and I know literally ZERO other people that will be in attendance. I do want to go because I haven't seen my friend in a few months, but I'm also not tryna go into the city alone just to be sticking around him all night. Part of me wants to go then try and make new friends but on the other hand I'm thinking it'll be wack. I'm not exactly the most social guy, it takes me a while to get situated in a large group of new people.

This gloomy weather certainly isn't helping; part of me just wants to stay in bed all day and watch some basketball.

I feel ya. I'd stay at home. But that's just me, as u get older I guess u don't care as much or something lol

Recieved my hospital bill yesterday

It's 1,320 bucks but it can be done

Just hope I'll still be working so I can bounce back from it

Worked over time 6 days this week so my check should be straight

ID like to buy a motor to rebuild over the summer but my frugal ness won't let me :lol:

Maybe that's a good thing I'd hate to have to live check to check .

Tryna get a Monte carlo soon as a project car. I already got somebody with a motor to sell me

I absolutely cannot stand how my sister is raising my niece. She is surrounding her with nothing but trashy friends twice her age (my sister hangs out with people younger than herself) . She's going to be 14 soon and I'm seeing her being tagged in selfies with known drug users and my sister's loser sister (no relation at all). She lives in a **** hole town and I just don't want her to be consumed in it...

'96 Big East Championship: AI vs. UConn

'15 American Athletic Championship: AI's coach vs. UConn

(That is likely only trivial, but interesting to me and unimpressive to anybody else)

Back
Top Bottom