the thread about nothing...

stinkmeaner-o.gif

I feel ya. I'd stay at home. But that's just me, as u get older I guess u don't care as much or something lol

Yeah, I'm a youngin though. I ended up going; it was a good time.

That Digimon stuff has me hyped. I remember hearing about it last summer but completely forgot until seeing those posts.

EDIT: Speaking of anime, today I found out that my sister watches some anime too. Thing is, she watches the DUB.

Last edited:
Had some shots last night called zombie bombs , damb tasty man and will get you ******

feels-good-man-goat-squint-12883904505.jpg

Last edited:
Bang Bang!

Had at least 5 16oz half n half Gin n tonics in the last 45 minutes...boutta make another tho :smokin

Had a few more, n now I'm finally starting to feel something :smokin

This chick trippin :lol:

Last edited:
Robert ******* Durst :smh:
I doubt he'll get off for the Berman murder

I have been meaning to watch more of this series on HBO saw the first and second episodes liked it a lot

I love day drinking on sunday but i got to bed last night pretty drunk at 11. I don't feel all the way there today and i am behind on everything since sunday is laundry-cook lunches for the week -dishes. My place is a mess from the weekend i need to grocery shop. Sunday funday puts me behind for the whole week. But it was a good time

Had a coworker come to my desk and compliment me on the clothes I wore in Friday and ask me where I got them from. Was a guy btw. I would've rather him sent an email or instant messages me but my entire row just turned and stared at us

Went to the mall with my wife on Saturday to pick up a few things... We looked at each other & said we've never seen a bigger collection of just rachet looking people. I mean everyone had bad skin, needed a hair cut, had a bad hair cut or bye dye job, terrible looking clothes... It actually made me feel like we were witnessing the end of the world... :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom