the thread about nothing...

daily_gifdump_549_01.gif

I felt like you before and the more I thought about it the worse it got. You gotta occupy yourself. Do things you love, do things that make you happy, things that matter to you.

you owe it to yourself.
Those are kind words, but I know I don't.

For obvious reason I don't want to go into detail, but I screwed up my life last year, July 17th.  Lost everything. Now I'm yet waiting to face some of the harshest consequences ever. (all legal troubles)

I lost everything.  I've been using this time to truly find myself, but once I get there it's like I fall right off the cliff because I know there's a end result where I'm going to have to do time.  I try not to let it hold me back.  I try not to think about all the 'what if's'.

Really lost motivation in life.  I kicked my addiction from drugs to now just buying shoes and looking nice, the only thing that makes me feel good about myself.  I don't do it to impress anyone, I just don't have anything that makes me happy anymore.

Sorry I had to vent.  I don't have friends anyone.  And I don't think I'll ever make any real friends again, just regular acquaintances.  NT is honestly all I got, only thing that really keeps me sane.

Damn bruh, really hope you get back on your feet solid. We are here for you if you need it, the confessions thread is cool too we try to offer some positive vibes when not talking about ourselves and how we feel.

I felt like you before and the more I thought about it the worse it got. You gotta occupy yourself. Do things you love, do things that make you happy, things that matter to you.

you owe it to yourself.

Those are kind words, but I know I don't.

For obvious reason I don't want to go into detail, but I screwed up my life last year, July 17th.  Lost everything. Now I'm yet waiting to face some of the harshest consequences ever. (all legal troubles)

I lost everything.  I've been using this time to truly find myself, but once I get there it's like I fall right off the cliff because I know there's a end result where I'm going to have to do time.  I try not to let it hold me back.  I try not to think about all the 'what if's'.

Really lost motivation in life.  I kicked my addiction from drugs to now just buying shoes and looking nice, the only thing that makes me feel good about myself.  I don't do it to impress anyone, I just don't have anything that makes me happy anymore.

Sorry I had to vent.  I don't have friends anyone.  And I don't think I'll ever make any real friends again, just regular acquaintances.  NT is honestly all I got, only thing that really keeps me sane.
You keep your head up man just make the best of your time now.

Just got my marks back.....graduating next month, battling all my **** and finally getting here... man i feel incredible .
congrats papi. best of luck.
fight me!

WASSUP TAN 
nthat.gif

Missed y'all... Forreal.

Feels good to be back 
happy.gif

S/o to Meth. 
Gravity!
Stay the hell away from me!
embarassed.gif

I can't wait to buy a salad

Hurt my back at gym today, dad gave me half a oxy cos he's on them from a accident, man I feel high af but lil nausea too. Bought alcohol now can't drink it, prob a good thing, food and a movie it is. And few trees, the real medication

Matters7, what did you do? Deadlifts?

I brought this MKX game, thinking I would be a beast at it. Talked a bunch of smack to my homies who got the game and they waiting on me on online...I'm about to straight embarrassed myself. Lmao

Just reminded me why I'm favored Street Fighter more lol. I'm a beast on SF not MK.

Last edited:
Too much running and then a heavy chest session just stretched my back out a but. I'm never taking morphine **** again, codeine is as far as I go for pain

Back
Top Bottom