the thread about nothing...

These painted polymer clay figures by Seoul-based artist Choi Xooang are nothing short of remarkable. Xooang is attempting to draw attention to human rights abuses in Korea, and seeing these somewhat macabre, stunted figures unable to see or speak, it’s hard to dispute that.

giphy.gif

These painted polymer clay figures by Seoul-based artist Choi Xooang are nothing short of remarkable. Xooang is attempting to draw attention to human rights abuses in Korea, and seeing these somewhat macabre, stunted figures unable to see or speak, it’s hard to dispute that.
+1
CC9h1K7W8AAxaB6.jpg

Florida condo residents alarmed by the uptick in sharks spotted swimming next to their homes

sometimes I feel like I really have nothing to live for..

Hopefully it'll get better. I know that feel. Find something to be passionate about and then throw yourself into it. Because that feeling won't go away, ever. But you can at least be distracted from it.

I don't believe in the idea of providing for others who can't provide/fend for themselves (except for children and maybe those with severe medical problems). Just because you're here doesn't mean you deserve to included in the luxuries you haven't contributed too.

For instance, a group of friends contribute to purchase a bottle of alcohol. Just because you showed up doesn't entitle you to a cup, unless someone wants to share their contribution.

/rant. Saw something on Twitter that triggered that thought.

been the same thing everyday.  if I'm not at work, I'm at school.  If I'm not at school, I'm at work.
man you sound exactly like me, working 40+ hours 7 days a week and full time school. You just gotta plow through it ,i just finished and i feel incredible. Can you take days off? i havnt in a long time so it adds up, try to take a day off, walk through a park adn just enjoy the peace and quiet, enjoy nature. I started doing that last summer and my stress went down like crazy, i also cutoff a psyco ex, that helped alot. 

everytime I stop going to the gym for a bit of time, I always gotta remind myself to leave my ego at the door. been way too many close calls personally where I've almost ****** up due to sheer ignorance.

This feel, I know it. Had to bail on a squat attempt on Friday and I felt so embarrassed. No one was really staring at me, but I felt like the clang of the bar against the safety rails was deafening. Probably shouldn't have gone so hard.

Last edited:
-college is a drag probably fail Psychology test today was too busy watching nba playoffs yesterday to study ima dummy for that one.

Edit

Last edited:
-college is a drag probably fail Psychology test today was too busy watching nba playoffs yesterday to study ima dummy for that one.

-one really beautiful red head in my class really wish I had the balls to speak to her.

-sometimes Im glad white girls don't mess with black males that much because I think I would be p*ssy whipped multiple times by now.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

******* ain't ****, but **** and tricks...lick on these nuts and suck the ****...

Get the **** out after you're done, and I hops in my ride to make a quick run.

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

******* ain't ****, but **** and tricks...lick on these nuts and suck the ****...

Get the **** out after you're done, and I hops in my ride to make a quick run.

I wish I had that mind set sometimes, then I could just talk to em easily and not really care about it

-one really beautiful red head in my class really wish I had the balls to speak to her.

-sometimes Im glad white girls don't mess with black males that much because I think I would be p*ssy whipped multiple times by now.

What kind of psych/what kind of test? If it's multiple choice, you got this bruh. Don't give up hope. Even if it isn't multiple choice, you still got this.

White chicks are kinda lame

I need to personally confirm lol

Thanks for the encouragement but I meant to say failed, took the test earlier today.

Dang, sorry to hear that dude. Head up though, we're all gonna make it.
If you don't mind me asking, what psych class was it? Sunday exams though? That kind of brutality is reserved for the general sciences at my school (bio, physics, ochem).

I need to personally confirm lol
Dang, sorry to hear that dude. Head up though, we're all gonna make it.
If you don't mind me asking, what psych class was it? Sunday exams though? That kind of brutality is reserved for the general sciences at my school (bio, physics, ochem).

Basic phsyc dealing with development morality, language, phsycosexual. we only meet once a week so today was exam day.

cmon brotha studying is literally so easy to do. its honestly your mind against you, just gotta tell yourself to just effin' do it. neat little trick i used to do when i need to cram is that anytime throughout the day I even come across the thought of "hey I need to study", I set a timer for 5 mins, and for 5 uninterrupted minutes I read/take a quiz/take notes. eventually by the end of the day I'll have anywhere between 35-40 reps which roughly equates to 165-200 mins of studying. hopin' that will help fam, GL on your test bruh

Last edited:
cmon brotha studying is literally so easy to do. its honestly your mind against you, just gotta tell yourself to just effin' do it. neat little trick i used to do when i need to cram is that anytime throughout the day I even come across the thought of "hey I need to study", I set a timer for 5 mins, and for 5 uninterrupted minutes I read/take a quiz/take notes. eventually by the end of the day I'll have anywhere between 35-40 reps which roughly equates to 165-200 mins of studying. hopin' that will help fam, GL on your test bruh

REPPED.

Apparently Patent Trolls is a real thing and is an easy way to come up because the patents for technology is so broad almost anyone can lay claim to them.

Last edited:
Morning Tan,
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Went out friday and saturday spent too much money this weekend but had fun

Finally got out on my motorcycle...twas glorious

Hoping i don't get in trouble at work today. Boss sent me an email friday saying "call me" i was in a meeting and then just went home without seeing the email.

Back
Top Bottom