the thread about nothing...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31832-1394549038-18.gif

finally friday. Wish i had super cool weekend plans. Both room mates gone for the weekend and my girl is working all weekend. Might rewatch season 1 of true detective.

I want to learn how to play one song on the acoustic guitar. Any suggestions?

Battery by metallica?
Rolling stone by the weeknd?
Rude by Magic?
Optimistic by Radiohead. Sounds great on acoustic and pretty simple to learn.

Day 2 of my opiate withdrawal process. Decreased dosage from 400mg to 375mg.

Tried without Kratom first but after an hour or 2 I started sweating buckets and getting eletric shocks.

Aside from the occasional sweat attacks the Kratom is working really well and removes pretty much all withdrawal symptoms.

Last edited:
Tried without Kratom first but after an hour or 2 I started sweating buckets and getting eletric shocks.
Aside from the occasional sweat attacks the Kratom is working really well and removes pretty much all withdrawal symptoms.

Keep it up FAM. Not easy. I'm only taking 100-130mg a day for my back n been thinking I need to get off em cos its no longer medicinal

Last edited:
Whats your go to snack to take to the movies. Thinkin bout puttin a frosty in my chicks purse, but last time we went to the movies they askeed her to open her purse. So idk.

Back in the day i used to lace up. Walmart next to the theater. I'd have 2 capris suns in my socks, big jeans = gummy bears and twizzlers

I think ima go all out and put a quesadilla, and some butterfinger cups in her purse if she lets me.

Keep it up FAM. Not easy. I'm only taking 100-130mg a day for my back n been thinking I need to get off em cos its no longer medicinal
If it's no longer medicinal I advise you to quit them asap. Otherwise you're gonna have a bad time lol, take it from me.

If it's no longer medicinal I advise you to quit them asap. Otherwise you're gonna have a bad time lol, take it from me.

I know... It ain't syrup just tablets but still know the addictive side is there. Haven't wanted more then 2-4 tabs a day n been on months but yeh I'll b stopping after I run out. Luckily I'm not on ur level of mg. That's hectic! I'd be asleep on that

I know... It ain't syrup just tablets but still know the addictive side is there. Haven't wanted more then 2-4 tabs a day n been on months but yeh I'll b stopping after I run out. Luckily I'm not on ur level of mg. That's hectic! I'd be asleep on that
I'm using Tramadol, it's a bit stronger than codeine which is what I assume you're using. I take 2 200mg extended release all at once and it lasts me pretty much a full 24 hours.

Tramadol is a bit different than most opiates because it also boosts your serotonin and quite a few other brain chemicals. Rather than feeling drowsy etc. like such a high dosage of other opiates would do it gives me more energy and euphoria. Unfortunately that double effect also causes the withdrawal to be extra hard. Because it interacts with serotonin and like 8 other brain chemicals it's like withdrawing from both an opiate and an antidepressant at the same time. That's where the electric shocks/brain zaps come from.

Last edited:
Yeh codirne for me. Dosage isn't high for me. I know what ur deal in with, dad take oxy n I see the effects ur talking bout in him. All the best in ur coming clean

Whats your go to snack to take to the movies. Thinkin bout puttin a frosty in my chicks purse, but last time we went to the movies they askeed her to open her purse. So idk.

i used to sneak candy in the hood of my hoodie...lol..thought i was way clever... :smh:

I'm using Tramadol, it's a bit stronger than codeine which is what I assume you're using. I take 2 200mg extended release all at once and it lasts me pretty much a full 24 hours.
Tramadol is a bit different than most opiates because it also boosts your serotonin and quite a few other brain chemicals. Rather than feeling drowsy etc. like such a high dosage of other opiates would do it gives me more energy and euphoria. Unfortunately that double effect also causes the withdrawal to be extra hard. Because it interacts with serotonin and like 8 other brain chemicals it's like withdrawing from both an opiate and an antidepressant at the same time. That's where the electric shocks/brain zaps come from.
eeeeesh, and it was rough for me coming off the dilaudid... good luck dude!

Last edited:
stick with it man, it's well worth the several days of sickness you will go through. I have found that tapering didnt really work for me when i was trying to quit. Try and take a couple days off if u can and just lay around, its virtually impossible to go through the withdrawls and have to function in a normal capacity. I have been there myself and I know how hard it really is. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk about it.

stick with it man, it's well worth the several days of sickness you will go through. I have found that tapering didnt really work for me when i was trying to quit. Try and take a couple days off if u can and just lay around, its virtually impossible to go through the withdrawls and have to function in a normal capacity. I have been there myself and I know how hard it really is. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk about it.
Doctors have advised me very strongly against cold turkey. They said it's worse than any other opiate and at my dosage I'd also have a very high risk of seizures.

I decreased my dosage by only 25mg and without the Kratom after an hour or 2 I started getting electric shocks in my hands, legs and brain. Instantly said hell no I'm tapering this all the way down. My mom keeps all my painkillers hidden from me anyway so I'm not gonna relapse or anything.

Kratom is a herb that interacts with the opioid receptors in the brain but isn't an actual opiate or in any way related to it. Because of that interaction it relieves many withdrawal effects.

My psychiatrist actually recommended it. It's an illegal substance here but I bought 100 grams from the Netherlands and it's a miracle herb.

A gram of 2 and little to no withdrawal symptoms for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Doctors have advised me very strongly against cold turkey. They said it's worse than any other opiate and at my dosage I'd also have a very high risk of seizures.
I decreased my dosage by only 25mg and without the Kratom after an hour or 2 I started getting electric shocks in my hands, legs and brain. Instantly said hell no I'm tapering this all the way down. My mom keeps all my painkillers hidden from me anyway so I'm not gonna relapse or anything. 
Gotcha. Well good luck man. I have never even heard of these pills you are taking :lol: I maxed out at about 2-300 MG of oc a day, and that withdrawl was pretty intense.

somebody at my job is wiping their *** then throwing to toilet paper in the trash...what type of disgusting human being does that...?

somebody at my job is wiping their *** then throwing to toilet paper in the trash...what type of disgusting human being does that...?

look for the foreigner. this is more common in developing countries that dont have a strong indoor plumbing system. they throw their doo doo TP in the trash instead of flushing it so it doesnt clog the pipes.

look for the foreigner. this is more common in developing countries that dont have a strong indoor plumbing system. they throw their doo doo TP in the trash instead of flushing it so it doesnt clog the pipes.

yeah i'm pretty sure i know who it is..there is an older guy from mexico but damn man...figured he'd be up on game for being in the states for so long...just gross dude...

Last edited:
I got these brand spankin new ray bans from work, i wana see if i can finness sunglass hut and exchange em for a diffrenet pair or maybe a refund since i dont have a receipt :lol: anyone try this before?

Hope this person buys this beat.

It feels beautiful outside, can't wait for it to cool down some more.

Back
Top Bottom