the thread about nothing...

my family is meeting my boyfriend. i'm nervous and anxious as ever because i never brought a guy home to meet my ENTIRE family, and my parents & uncles and aunts are super strict. all of my cousins are excited to meet him though so that makes things less nerve wracking i suppose.

Last edited:
.....That feeling when a TRANsformer tries to hit on you.

Can only be replaced by that feeling when you see a pair of sneakers on someone and you say you need em ....and then remember you already have em.

Bare with me guys....its been a rough couple of days ....

I absolutely hate when people are asking for your opinion on something when their mind is 100% made up..

If my opinion don't help in your decision.. Why in the hell are you asking me and completely wasting my time..

I need a break from work, couldn't even go to see my aunt and the fam ( who i only see like once a year ) this weekend 
tired.gif

This paycheck is about to be my best one yet tho 
smokin.gif

I absolutely hate when people are asking for your opinion on something when their mind is 100% made up..

If my opinion don't help in your decision.. Why in the hell are you asking me and completely wasting my time..

A lot of people ask for opinions looking for affirmation.

Just got back from straight outta Compton.

It's crazy how Jr looks just like ice cube. Had me tripping watching the movie :lol:

Is 6.5 he's sleep enough? I cope n not ever really tired. But I do like the 8 hr sleeps when I get them

Straight Outta Compton was good
I didnt like how they made it seem like Cube wrote EVERYTHING for E :frown:

Back
Top Bottom