the thread about nothing...

Starting to think Big Krit's manager is trying to finesse me.

It's been like 2 weeks now since I gave him the info to the instagram but it still hasn't been swapped to Krit's page.

Could be that it just takes some time to clear re-verification with IG but haven't heard anything back from him after giving him my address for my reward.

deadpool_suicide_kings_3.jpg

Got my 4s fixed after I dropped it for the last time and the whole screen fell out

Looks brand new

Woke up this morning and decided to hit the weights , hit em too hard and now I have a cramp in my neck

Starting to think Big Krit's manager is trying to finesse me.
It's been like 2 weeks now since I gave him the info to the instagram but it still hasn't been swapped to Krit's page.
Could be that it just takes some time to clear re-verification with IG but haven't heard anything back from him after giving him my address for my reward.

Should reach out to Krit directly. Or message his girl on IG. Krit seems like a good dude wouldn't let you get finessed

Fired up the charcoal mixed wit some mesquite wood for the grass and grain fed ground sirloin steak wit my secret ingredients, and these mutha****** dark *** *** *** clouds wana come and hate and start thunderin and **** tryna scare a yung pitmaster. Not today my *****. Im tryna **** on this so called burger expert over here.

Went to the ER because my chest hurts. After a physical examination, the doctor told me I'm fine, but they're gonna check my heart rate so they can determine what's wrong with me. Almost an hour later 1 guy and 3 nursing students approached me, and one of them was my former elementary classmate 
laugh.gif
 ****'s awkward as hell as I was instructed to lift my shirt up, they were able to see my skinny-*** chest 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom