the thread about nothing...

Yes I mentioned that in the underground. It didn't hit me that I have a crush on her til wks ago.
Have no idea why she thinks I'm gay for awhile.

Yes I mentioned that in the underground. It didn't hit me that I have a crush on her til wks ago.
whaaaat? 
laugh.gif

Bought some grey tech fleece pants.............My girl said i cant wear them outside of the house because i show quite a bit in the crotch area and women look directly at it when they see a man wearing grey sweatpants.

SO

I bought some RED tech fleece pants...............THEN she decides to tell me that red tech fleece pants are just like grey. Said if they werent tech fleece then it wouldnt be a problem because they`re made to fit and not be baggy.

This is some ********.

I hate that ****...my girl be saying the same, women wear 'tight' clothes, leggings as others have mentioned, so why is it a problem for us guys to wear fleece pants, we're not accentuating anything (on purpose)

Man i'd give up damn near anything for her

You don't think so? She's fire.

She told me everytime I flirt with her, she just get this gay vibe off of me and I'm like whaaatt?

Women are backwards, don't "prove" your masculinity to her, make it so she feels like she can't/won't have you, in her head it'll become a challenge to set you straight :lol: :smh:

Because you haven't hit on her like she want it/ expect.. That's why she think you're gay.. That's why you're in the fried zone..

Last edited:

Or maybe you giving her the gay vibes — you put HER in the friend zone! Now, you have to show her the way out. "Glass half full" thinking.

"There's a Big Mac for dat" :stoneface:

I swear McDonalds got some Bannon type cat in charge of the advertising.

I was supposed to be at this UCLA/Oregon game [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom