the thread about nothing...

Group reports remind me how much I hate people. 
mean.gif
 I always end up doing all the work. 
protest

But did you press save though after you laughed?

I never scroll quicker than when I am at work and pics of chicks pop up in this thread 8)
:lol:

Wanna smash a coworker but she just wanna put me in the friend zone smh
didn't you say this yesterday?

Bought some grey tech fleece pants.............My girl said i cant wear them outside of the house because i show quite a bit in the crotch area and women look directly at it when they see a man wearing grey sweatpants.

SO

I bought some RED tech fleece pants...............THEN she decides to tell me that red tech fleece pants are just like grey. Said if they werent tech fleece then it wouldnt be a problem because they`re made to fit and not be baggy.

This is some ********.
wut? :lol:

i hit save though :smh:

Who had the hotter verse(s) on 'Welcome to New York City'

Cam or Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it wild to date someone who apparently looks just like you?

Literally every single person that has seen my girl said we look like siblings, cousins etc.

I dunno that **** wild weird money

Funny **** bro. Sometimes I'll check a girl out because A. Dude looks related to the girl he's with or B. Dude looks like her hairstylist. I can careless I got these fists. Lol back to the point..... it's not weird bro I see that in people too ! You can't tell what people are when they are together nowadays.

Last edited:

Literally every single person that has seen my girl said we look like siblings, cousins etc.
Man, I had drinks with this shorty last week.

She listens to the same music as me, our dads are apparently homies, wears Supreme, and drinks Henny.

She's basically the female version of me + looks like the 24yo version of my mom.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Ha ha man.... I just seen a supposedly homeless guy get offered some dinner by a lady. Guy had the audacity to ask her "Where ? Because......" lol you have some funny bums or funny g****los.

Last edited:

She listens to the same music as me, our dads are apparently homies, wears Supreme, and drinks Henny.

She's basically the female version of me + looks like the 24yo version of my mom.

mean.gif

that's creepy

mean.gif

that's creepy
Is it bad that she's cute AF, teased me endlessly, and has a cute little fatty?

I wanna taste.

sick.gif

Last edited:
Idk, the phrase "female version of me" is an automatic no. I don't want to date someone who reminds me of me 
laugh.gif

Idk, the phrase "female version of me" is an automatic no. I don't want to date someone who reminds me of me 
laugh.gif
Well, I'm in love with myself.

If I could f--- me (beating my meat doesn't count), I would.

ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Gotta love the 24/7 sale of akihol in PR. Corner store lookin like a bar and the bus stop in front of it lookin like a crack house.

Back
Top Bottom