the thread about nothing...

New York is really pissing me off

2 days ago it was 70 degrees, warm to play ball

Now today

:smh: :smh:

Sons of Anarchy is that good eh? Guy at work was trying to put me on. Might have to check it out

Sons of Anarchy is that good eh? Guy at work was trying to put me on. Might have to check it out

It actually is bro.

I was skeptical at first, but them Biker boys are something else, so much drama and stuff they go through, i promise you'll like it, episode 1 might be a drag but after that BOOM it picks up fast .

I'll paypal you $10 if you dont like it

It's snowing outside. Yesterday weather was so nice. Guess this weekend it's back to wearing boots.

People tell me Dexter horribly and not even waste my time

That's how I feel about Lost

Don't watch Lost :lol:

What !! Dexter was horrible ?

Nah, you gotta watch the show for yourself bc Dexter was bad at all.

Ive heard Breaking Bad was terrible but i still ended up watching and now i think its only of the best shows ever.

I'll agree the ending of SOA was really bad, but only the way it ended, that finale episode where everything leads up to it was awesome, except the very last thing which is what you guys talking about :lol:

What !! Dexter was horrible ?

Nah, you gotta watch the show for yourself bc Dexter was bad at all.

Ive heard Breaking Bad was terrible but i still ended up watching and now i think its only of the best shows ever.

Dexter was good until like season 5...it went down hill after that

I know exactly what you mean, when she starts finding out all the stuff Walter is doing right ?

But she actually turns around, keep watching and you'll see that no matter what, she has her husbands back :smokin
Yeah, I'm at that part lol
Yeah that was annoying because she didnt want to understand Walter was doing all that for THEM, her ungrateful a** :smh:

Yeah that was annoying because she didnt want to understand Walter was doing all that for THEM, her ungrateful a**
mean.gif
Haha, right? And she went off and had an affair with her boss...
Which, I wouldn't have mind either 
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom