the thread about nothing...

This lady gave me a grip of korean snacks. Have no idea what they are. I dont even eat snacks :lol:

These are crazy
20170730_214749.jpg

Watched What The Health

What I got from it is all food is no good anymore so go ahead and eat what u want

How did you take that away from the documentary?

Basically tells you what food isn't good/safe for your health.

Its just you don't want to stop eating bad.

Honestly, I'm not throwing shots. I get when some people say eating good they mean "GOOD." As in eating stuff they love which can include meat, fast food, etc.

To me that's not eating good. Again, eating good can mean different things to different people.

I'm not a healthy eater. I try my best, but usually fail. That documentary has me woke tho.

We already knew this, but females really do look at your shoes first before anything..

i was at a party on saturday and every female i walked passed or talked to looked at my shoes first

teeth are second lol

Lol I feel like some people just don't want to admit that **** they eat is bad for them because they love it.

Eating unhealthy is like a religion.

How was Super Size Me full of it?
because the dumb mother ****er ate mcdonalds 3 times a day for a whole month what the **** did he think was gonna happen? nobody eats fast food three times a day every ****ing day. he proved nothing but that he was a dumb *** atention *****

weak *** mother ****er had to throw up first day after eating some fries? what a *****. he shoulda been castrated right after that scene. he aint built for life man

I had a roomate back in the day... Mfer would drink a can of coke first thing in the morning :sick:

Back
Top Bottom