the thread about nothing...

Lol I feel like some people just don't want to admit that **** they eat is bad for them because they love it.

Eating unhealthy is like a religion.
What your eating habits lookin like? >D

because the dumb mother ****er ate mcdonalds 3 times a day for a whole month what the **** did he think was gonna happen? nobody eats fast food three times a day every ****ing day. he proved nothing but that he was a dumb *** atention *****

weak *** mother ****er had to throw up first day after eating some fries? what a *****. he shoulda been castrated right after that scene. he aint built for life man
Yep Buddy had everyone "Woke" back in '04

it was hilarious cuz people really got scared after that movie and really didnt pay attention to what he was doing. the guy was a hardcore dumb ***

i was waiting on that sequel where the guy drank gasoline once a day for 2 weeks

because the dumb mother ****er ate mcdonalds 3 times a day for a whole month what the **** did he think was gonna happen? nobody eats fast food three times a day every ****ing day. he proved nothing but that he was a dumb *** atention *****

weak *** mother ****er had to throw up first day after eating some fries? what a *****. he shoulda been castrated right after that scene. he aint built for life man
:lol:

lol people need to just live life

you can be the healthiest man on earth and get hit by a car the next day

You shouldn't base your decisions on the off chance you get hit by a car.

Relatively speaking, the odds of that happening are low.

On the topic of what's good and bad for you, I just do my best with the information I've been given. Keep everything in check and workout 4-5 days a week. I'm not going to completely quit eating meat because it may or may not be linked to cancer.

There are 90 year olds out here smoking and drink like they were in their 20s. Granted they're probably outliers but my point remains.

Since my grandmother died maybe 4 years ago, no one has been in her room. Literally nothing has gone in or out that whole time. Room is way overdue to be cleaned.

giphy.gif

Super Size Me dude threw up that first day of the challenge because his body wasn't used to that food. Wasn't he vegan?

You shouldn't base your decisions on the off chance you get hit by a car.

Relatively speaking, the odds of that happening are low.

On the topic of what's good and bad for you, I just do my best with the information I've been given. Keep everything in check and workout 4-5 days a week. I'm not going to completely quit eating meat because it may or may not be linked to cancer.

There are 90 year olds out here smoking and drink like they were in their 20s. Granted they're probably outliers but my point remains.
I stay away from Ish that I feel like I need to stay away from and keep it movin

What movie is this?

I feel like the worst part of my days is when I wake up and when I go to sleep.

The only exceptions to this is when I'm doing something out of the ordinary, like when I'm on vacation or something

Give thanks every morning you wake up and make the most of your day. Any day can be your last. Dont waste your time. Word to Robert Greene
I really needa start thanking the big guy upstairs for waking me up.. But with that being said I dont fear death.

Some late night oldschool for y'all headtops.. Never knew about this song and I'm a Slick fan.

I'm still not over Walmart cancelling my SNES classic preorder. I don't think it will be that easy to order come release date.

Back
Top Bottom