the thread about nothing...

I always thought Kathy Griffin was trolling.

My assumptions were true. :x :x |I

Last edited:
Man how could you sleep on that movie? Watch it again for subtlety you missed the first go around. Movie is hilarious.  What was your favorite part?

I figured The Devil's Double wasn't super good or anything but it definitely seemed interesting. I just didn't want to watch it and it end up being an abortion. Will check it out. 

While I am on the subject of movies, people should check out Casa Di Mi Padre. I laughed like a bastard when I saw it in theaters. I put it up there with The Big Lebowski, Black Dynamite, Pineapple Express, and Tropic Thunder
My fav. part was when turkish explains how Brad bet on his own fight since the beginning. I was convinced that Brad wasn't capable of outsmarting Brick Top. That scene with that mean english dude with the desert eagle. The dog eating the diamond was great. I was dying at that part.
I had never head of snatch till the post your fav. movies type threads. I noticed that the black dude with a kid from walking dead and the russian dude that kevin bacon negotiated with in xmen first class were in there.

if anyone likes scifi shows please do yourself a favor and watch alphas. starts off a bit slow in season 1 but gets good. they have this one character whose autistic and his ability is that he can see all radiowaves so hes pretty much there comm man. but the ish he says is hilarious. and malik yoba playing a dt like ny undercover 
nthat.gif

3 year ago, I made a big decision to follow my dreams.

Tonight, I've decided that taking care of my family > my dreams.

I don't know if I'll regret the path that I am about to take, but at least I'll be sure of the fact that my family will be taken care of.

|I

Last edited:
I always thought Kathy Griffin was trolling.

My assumptions were true. :x :x |I

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Honestly that Kathy Griffin pic is proof that celebrities are overrated. I see better looking girls at school than on tv and they're not caked up with makeup either.

Sometimes I wish I lived on the block with Hank, Dale ,Bill,Boomhauer, and Kahn. Old heads crack me up. 

Saw the movie End of Watch earlier tonight, it was pretty good, I didn't like the ending.
I feel like Jake said, either I survive 1000 gun shots or I walk out and don't do your $%#^ movie.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom