the thread about nothing...

Lowkey better than ASAP , CHIP

Nt bros will0827 is drunk off his behind writting at this very moment. **** is crazy im in a cab going home all messed up.!

Went out for the first time at my University on a weekend. :wow: Never seen so many kids drunk in my life

real life...

I got tossed out of this thread thanks to the new thread ban feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching Entourage again and I just realized that they filmed the episode Fore! At Industry Hills Golf Course which is 10 mins from my house. I wish I had known back then.

Next week headed to SD with my girl
going to be lots of
and

Capri Sun Sends ******** Tight End Niles Paul A Custom Silver Straw With His Name And Numbered Engraved On It​

i aint gonna lie, i want one. :lol:

http://www.complex.com/art-design/2...raw-with-his-name-and-numbered-engraved-on-it

Last edited:

Anybody remember what awax said during this scene? That's how y'all acting.
The truth hurts.

this. its creating a huge problem for da rest of general...why would ya want that to happen?

huh?! How is that post relevant to what you said? I'm completely lost.

"i aint killin no kids" = da warning

o'l dog tirade = ya not listening

"both of ya shut da eff up" = cats that dont care about either side and want da complaints to subside.

You sound like a second year psych major. It's not that deep. Away told Caine and Odog shut the f up. They both sound like some b****** and thats how y'all sound.

P.S. I do care. Been here for 6 years and half of my posts are in this thread. Guess which side i'm on Dr. Phil.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom