the thread about nothing...

I just don't like being around people or crowds. I feel uneasy
Know the feeling. I will over analyze everything i do to a point where nothing is a good idea.

Example....lets go to this concert...well its in DC and parking and the traffic then to drink and try to drive home or take the metro which is always super crowded and crime in the subway is prevalent, and catching an uber outfront will be really hard since everyone will be doing the same thing and what if the concert isn't even that good like if they mail in the performance...lets just not go

Know the feeling. I will over analyze everything i do to a point where nothing is a good idea.

Example....lets go to this concert...well its in DC and parking and the traffic then to drink and try to drive home or take the metro which is always super crowded and crime in the subway is prevalent, and catching an uber outfront will be really hard since everyone will be doing the same thing and what if the concert isn't even that good like if they mail in the performance...lets just not go

Lol I'm actually going to the Fillmore tonight in Silver Sring for a concert and have to metro.

gonna cost you playa! but since i'm feeling nice i'll give you a discount for free.99

1.Taking a chick to the movie on a 1st date is old school, it's better to plan an activity around a 1st date like roller skating, bowling or something that can involve a little competition like pool, or ping-pong. find the right sports bar with good atmosphere grab a few drinks and you can chop it/and pick her brain, when you just lounging, maybe even take her to the hookah lounge.

"all that what you think of movie can lead to dead talk and a boring conversation" save the movies for a later date.

2.You kept chasing her, let the 1st date be a brief memory. she's not official yet. don't text her at all for like 2-3 days. act like you never even went on the date with (she will eventually call/text you and be like why haven't you text her) you already did the chasing let her start chasing you for your time and another date.

3.Never ask when she's free, you come off needy. just tell hit her "hit me up when your free, i'll be busy" you gotta give the illusion your a busy person and your time is precious. If she's smart she realize that her options to find a decent man to give her attention.

*disclaimer*

results may vary, but if executed properly yambs could be had in less that 2-3 dates.

Good advice right here

Girls really like you more if you don’t chase them

It’s weird but it’s true lol

nah i'm not selling my '08 macbook no way jose, this was the 1st unibody design aluminum macbook when i brought it back in '08. It still works like a charm, but it's time for old betty to be put rest.

I tossed mines last year

Basically only the internet worked because I could not update anything on it

Had a good run tho

I just don't like being around people or crowds. I feel uneasy

This is def me :lol:

It's like my brain always has to have something to worry about even if everything is going good

I just tell myself it could be worse and just relax

I've always thought about asking my Doctor if I could take something for my anxiety

But I can just deal with it for the most part

Been this way my whole life :lol:

942AD6D5-7017-43FA-B7A8-C22385210E11.jpeg

TAN,

"Negative thoughts stick around because we believe them, not because we want them or chose them."

Negative thoughts are poison if you identify with them.

Choose not to entertain them.

Though they’ll come up at first, once you train your subconscious, you can live in a state where you never perceive a thought or occurrence as negative ever again...

You ever get a chance, read - The Power of Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy

LETTTTTTTTTTS GOOOOOOOOO

Here's a pdf file of the book: https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/power-subconscious-mind.pdf

:BLOOD ALONE MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY! Have you ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation - which everyone finds during the day - how long we have been striving for greatness? Not only the years we've been at war - the war of work - but from the moment as a child, when we realize the world could be conquered. It has been a lifetime struggle a never-ending fight, I say to you and you will understand that it is a privilege to fight. WE ARE WARRIORS! I ask you once more rise and be worthy of this historical hour. No revolution is worth anything unless it can defend itself. Some people will tell you salesman is a bad word. They'll conjure up images of used car dealers, and door to door charlatans. This is our duty to change their perception. I say, salesmen and women of the world... unite. We must never acquiesce, for it is together... TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL. WE MUST NEVER CEDE CONTROL OF THE MOTHERLAND I FOR IT IS TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL!

I tossed mines last year

Basically only the internet worked because I could not update anything on it

Had a good run tho
Put my 2010 MacBook to rest in 2016 and bought that year model. I expect this one to last me another six or even more. They definitely upped the design on the charger cable cause on my 2010 i went through two chargers.

Back
Top Bottom