the thread about nothing...

I had a pair of barry sanders turfs i copped in orlando for $30 way back that were comfy af

Her bunz literally disappear :rofl:
The deception.
RecentIllegalHellbender-size_restricted.gif
She fye

Me and my boys enjoyed this

My hair is pretty long right now

I was planning to grow it out even longer

Now I'm debating if I should cut it off with 4 weddings on deck

Every time I cut my hair when its long,i feel fresh for about two weeks ...then after while I'm like why? Not cutting mine for a few years

Drake might be leaving Jordan for Adidas. Great that would mean even more Adidas hypebeasts...

Info? Guess adidas paid offered him way more than Nike/JB.
This is how adidas is gonna regain the #1 spot in terms of market share.
R
If you got Nike shares start looking into selling and if you don't have adidas shares looking into buying a few shares if you can afford it.

Last edited:
Man I been MIA lately. But does anyone have that moment where you're dreading the whole process of getting ready to go out but then someone cancels on you and you realize you can just stay home?

It just happened to me. I'm glad, I needed the break.

Info? Guess adidas paid offered him way more than Nike/JB.
This is how adidas is gonna regain the #1 spot in terms of market share.

If you got Nike stocks start looking into selling and if you don't have adidas shares looking into ng a few shares if can afford it.
Can't link because NT doesn't allow the word S O L E for some reason, but it's according to s o l e collector

i can't handle spicy. had banana peppers in my subway sub and my chest hurts. had wendy's spicy chicken and my stomach burned until the next day

Back
Top Bottom