the thread about nothing...

It's also the only one I could play now, so a resmastered version would be perfect :smokin
Especially if they could skip some Zero / The Truth missions and put better ones instead :lol:
EDIT : They better delete Zero's Baron Rouge, I swear.
Now featuring “All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ!” in crystal clear audio

It took me years to realize Phil Collins could be funny because I first only knew about his solo carreer, and by carreer I mean Another day in Paradise, so my mind thought he was "serious", but when he was in Genesis it's like it was different

Water is life. I can’t even enjoy soda anymore.
Water (especially Evian and Mont Roucous, Volvic)
Coffee
Milk
Tea sometimes
Desperados

but soda...can't enjoy them anymore, even orange or tropical juices, used to love them but now I can't...
When you're tired : water, when you're hungry : water, when you're angry : water...Water anytime :lol:

18410034.jpg-r_1920_1080-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg

King-of-New-York-1990.jpg

Frank.jpg

I just can't do pizza or popcorn with water.

Soda it is for those things. I guess if I ever go fully cold turkey on soda, I'll have to get used to it.

I love pizza, I just don’t eat it on the regular anymore. Maybe once every two months, if that. I had some Papa Johns recently and it was good, but didn’t hit the spot of a mom and pop joint that would of actually been better.

I drink water with most things I eat but theres some meals where a coke just bangs.

The carbonated water in soda(coke)aka the fizz helps break down the chicken grease in fried chicken resulting in happy stomach and more consumption
It’s absolutely critical with the biscuits

I love pizza, I just don’t eat it on the regular anymore. Maybe once every two months, if that. I had some Papa Johns recently and it was good, but didn’t hit the spot of a mom and pop joint that would of actually been better.
That's how I am.

I think it was probably once my favorite Fatman Food but even when I eat it, I'm not even Pressed about getting it. Probably had it 5x this year if that.

Water (especially Evian and Mont Roucous, Volvic)
Coffee
Milk
Tea sometimes
Desperados

but soda...can't enjoy them anymore, even orange or tropical juices, used to love them but now I can't...
When you're tired : water, when you're hungry : water, when you're angry : water...Water anytime :lol:
Tea 🔥

Last edited:
I just can't do pizza or popcorn with water.

Soda it is for those things. I guess if I ever go fully cold turkey on soda, I'll have to get used to it.
I mean there’s always diet soda. It’s not good for you but it’s better than standard soda. Sparkling water (seltzer) is always an option if you want that carbonation.

Last edited:
Coworker/friend Amy says she stole a syringe from her brother and now wants to try shooting coke up her *** instead of snorting
Jesus christ :smh: :lol:
The Amy saga :wow:
I mean there’s always diet soda. It as not good for you but it’s better than standard soda. Sparkling water (seltzer) is always an option if you want that carbonation.
Give me that real sugar over the aspartame :smokin

Do you think she will finish her masters at this rate? That her plan?
Well if she doesn't die from an overdose before then
She just has to finish and present her thesis and then she'll have her degree, her grades are good so she'll probably pass.
Afterwards she intends to apply for a "ba-na-ba" (literally means bachelor-after-bachelor) in drama therapy, meaning a second bachelor degree in some sort of specialization, usually just 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom