the thread about nothing...

Well if she doesn't die from an overdose before then
She just has to finish and present her thesis and then she'll have her degree, her grades are good so she'll probably pass.
Afterwards she intends to apply for a "ba-na-ba" (literally means bachelor-after-bachelor) in drama therapy, meaning a second bachelor degree in some sort of specialization, usually just 1 year.

Seems like she has big plans and needs to get her life together to make it happen.

Y’all ever be in a sit

Tea 🔥
la-tisaniere-infus-orange-pain-d-epice-x12.jpg
This used to be my stuff : orange gingerbread flavor infusion, delicious
vanille.jpg
This one nice too, used to drink way more tea...Now I'm more about coffee, but I think I'm going to be again about chocolate, plus I just pass from regular Nesquick to some other Nestlé preparation, cacao from West Africa in something fabricated in France, and it does taste different, plus I bought crepes, industrial, but from Landerneau in Bretagne, and Bretagne is for crepes what Belgium is for waffles, about waffles these ones were perfect, never found better ones :
Plot twist, didn't find pictures, " La Pascalou " I think, chocolate waffles, delicious...
In order to be reasonnable nothing could match this :
500x500.jpg
It's good but eh, it's not like you want to eat a lot of this :lol: not THAT much at least

Give me that real sugar over the aspartame :smokin
Yeah, I’m just saying, diet soda is a good starting point for those who are trying to quit their soda habit, and find it too hard to go cold turkey.

But I can understand where you’re coming from.

I been seeing this dude become the authority of travel or not on social media lol. Until his posts I actually don’t think I knew the nba had different verbiage than other levels on the “gather” step. I thought the travel rules were universal “in writing” but in reality it’s called a little different from level to level.
This one is tricky to me because even though he’s jumping on his first step, it’s a real jump, which seems like you shouldn’t be able to land with the ball - regardless if it’s his first step- but I guess I’m wrong. Kind of stupid anyway because I don’t think a player would really do that in a game ?
if someone did that in a real game, it's called a travel. on the otherhand, since a lot of nba players escape with such ridiculous travel moves nowadays, it has become a joke since other people are copying the move and made it seem legit. while I can relate to some instances regarding the legit gather step way back when, I would typically get mixed calls of getting called for a travel or let go with it. but nothing as ridiculous as in this video.

Playing to CS : GO is depressing for 2 reasons :

- People by themselves if you're not selective
- Be a handicap for your team while they try to stay cool with you while you're being really bad :lol:

I must stick with bots, they do respect my non skills, THEM.

Every time we suck at something we're happy to find something we're good in, well, wait a minute...

:emoji_astonished:

People could change of gender, becoming men or women, I'm sure one day we would be able to choose our skin color, later maybe if we're tall...Video game customizing is on its way :lol:

dude, you remember Pif et Hercule? that was my **** growing up!!!
For sure :D
Les entrechats too

Moi Renart (love the song, well written, don't know if translation wouldn't damage it)

Renart

Rascal renart, rascal, flirtatious, rascal
Renart rascal, chacripouille, sacred scoundrel
Renart

If he speaks to you with a hand on his heart
Is that the other is in your pocket
In a church, all in fervor
For sure he will steal the bells
[Sure he's going to steal the bells]
Barker, especially liar
Colored fireworks and fireworks
Cute crook, nice show-off