the thread about nothing...

I Go on Ebay just trying to be funny and see this. wow I`m about to go cop like 5 boxes.
tumblr_mdndw6i2H61r3701ho1_400.jpg

Yo is this real life? Im going to raid all the stores after work

Brah I`m really about to go to target across the street from me right now after I take a dump, then I`m gonna check walmart if I have no luck at target.

Report back man...if you find some i got a walmart, target and a few grocery stores i can stop at on my way home and that **** is going on ebay.

Anybody who thinks anyone out there is going to pay anything more than retail for a box of Hostess/Twinkies is crazy

You may make a few bucks but is that really worth your time?
laugh.gif

Don't buy into it guys...however, Twinkies never expire correct? I could see some DS boxes being worth some $ in the future nostalgia style

Report back man...if you find some i got a walmart, target and a few grocery stores i can stop at on my way home and that **** is going on ebay.

man Aint no Twinkies in the city of atlanta, did a store check for awl mart of all the ones in a 20 mile radius around me and they gone, went to 2 of them and nothing, nothing at target either. Might try some grocery stores in the hood on Sunday because we wasnt eating Twinkies and Hostess products in the hood just Little Debbie.

from my target
tumblr_mdnfkbRso31r3701ho1_500.jpg

we have a local hostess store that sells everything hostess mad cheap, like 6 twinkies for a buck only bc the labels aren't aligned or whatever, i went yesterday and they were fully stocked, i might head out and buy some RARE misprint DS hostess cakes
nthat.gif

that girl on facebook. What a *****! :smh:

You guys that don't want kid are :x

Having and raising kids will be the hardest thing you'll ever have to do, but the feeling you will get when you will see you raised someone into a responsible human being. That feeling must be :smokin

Having and raising kids will be the hardest thing you'll ever have to do, but the feeling you will get when you will see you raised someone into a responsible human being. That feeling must be :smokin

^ The one who gets the "looks" ?

:evil:

yes

i don't believe you..

:nerd:

.. Pics of your sister playing BO to confirm this.

we left but i will post some tonight playing again

.. Pics of your sister playing BO to confirm this.

THIS.

You're lying until we get them pics.

Ive posted her before on this site.

I'll be adding you on XBL to confirm this :nerd:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

tumblr_m3vlx5qMgQ1r49mo7.gif

i'll let you raise em >D

Last edited:

i let you raise em >D

No problem.

Planning on having 3-4 kids anyway.

When the time is right.

Back
Top Bottom