the thread about nothing...

Damn jj that's some super real *** **** bra...100 salutes to you..changed my whole perspective on having a child...

On another note We are never ever ever gettin back togtherrrr is my guilty pleasure song...they played it at the gym I tried my hardest not to nod my head to it Lol

Exactly what I mean.
Even if I do the exact same sandwich, it won't be as good
mean.gif

They have that magic touch that makes it better
smokin.gif
i feel like that about my moms tuna fish.  Its so good when she makes it.

Last edited:
Captain Murphy video got me going brain dead. was listening to his tracks baked last night in the dark with the beaches on, had me feeling all uneasy. kept thinking I was hearing things :lol:
i cant people cant tell its tyler and earl just rapping over flying lotus beats and some other random beats, this seems like an adult swim type thing like freaknik with t-pain maybe he will get some sort of short special on adult swim..:wink:

was thinking that, soon as I heard the "send your chick these naked pics to make her dream of _ *****" I was like this hassss to be Tyler.

if it is though, son finally learned how to rap and I'm happy about that. that Adult Swim short would be tight..

Bros, story time.
My sister's house was broken into three days ago, but the only thing that was stolen was her laptop. I thought that was a little strange. Then the next day a computer identical to hers was posted on Craigslist. So she then text messaged the seller from a google voice account, and it turned out it was someone she knew. She set up a meeting for tomorrow at 6. My uncle cousins and a few homies are going to meet up with him, take the laptop and diddy bop back home.
Ps. Is this thread worthy?

Bros, story time.
My sister's house was broken into three days ago, but the only thing that was stolen was her laptop. I thought that was a little strange. Then the next day a computer identical to hers was posted on Craigslist. So she then text messaged the seller from a google voice account, and it turned out it was someone she knew. She set up a meeting for tomorrow at 6. My uncle cousins and a few homies are going to meet up with him, take the laptop and diddy bop back home.

More info needed.

Def thread worthy.

Bros, story time.
This sounds good.. thread worthy indeed

EDIT: I see thread has already been made.. I'm late

Last edited:
By Jan 1st ima take all the steps needed to have a plan in place.

Prob joining the army / Guard.

There is literally nothing for me where I'm standing now. No career gains, no future. I need to start making strides.

There is literally nothing for me where I'm standing now. No career gains, no future. I need to start making strides.
dat new years resolution
pimp.gif

I make them all the time.. and fail them every time
laugh.gif

Keep your head up.

Hope you figure out something that will work good for you.

Bros, story time.
shout out worldstar and niketalk

Back
Top Bottom