the thread about nothing...

Why? It takes exactly the same length of time and it solves the problem of someone slowing down the queue you inevitably choose with a weird complicated order.
Pick your line and stick to it. Yea one might move faster than the other but that’s how it works. If we’re at McDonald’s and it’s 3 lines then pick one and you don’t get to get in front of me if I happen to move faster than you.

High thought but I really wish America would adopt a 10 hour 4 day work week to give us an extra day. 2 days ain’t enough and I stay late most of the time anyway. Make it happen Biden, if not I’m tapping out in 10 years and trying my hand at entrepreneurship. I’m already tired in my 30’s.

High thought but I really wish America would adopt a 10 hour 4 day work week to give us an extra day. 2 days ain’t enough and I stay late most of the time anyway. Make it happen Biden, if not I’m tapping out in 10 years and trying my hand at entrepreneurship. I’m already tired in my 30’s.

I just switched from 4 10s back to 5 8s for this new job. Better pay but those consistent 3 day weekends were nice lol. Then if you had a holiday it turned into a 4 day weekend

IMG_4426.gif

Need to figure out a hazard free way of telling someone your not attracted to them. No matter how respectful it always results in insults being hurled

I just switched from 4 10s back to 5 8s for this new job. Better pay but those consistent 3 day weekends were nice lol. Then if you had a holiday it turned into a 4 day weekend
All I know is I’m literally counting down the 48 hours from the minute I wake up Saturday morning to when I gotta go back to it again Monday. I don’t even enjoy Sunday’s because I know going back in will be here before I know it. Like I’m sitting here now trying to enjoy myself while knowing my workflow will be right back in front of me in a matter of hours.

I’m working 4 10s and trying to get them to go 3 12s instead, give me that 4 day when’ weekend

All I know is I’m literally counting down the 48 hours from the minute I wake up Saturday morning to when I gotta go back to it again Monday. I don’t even enjoy Sunday’s because I know going back in will be here before I know it. Like I’m sitting here now trying to enjoy myself while knowing my workflow will be right back in front of me in a matter of hours.

I know what you mean... for me it would happen around noon time on Sundays. I haven't had that feeling come back yet but maybe in a couple months. I tried asking my new boss if I could get the 9 80 schedule where you get a 3 day weekend every other week but said they were phasing em out as soon as the old coworkers leave/retire :smh:

Reactions: ace
WWE was it in the late 90s.
Speaking of wrestling. I just picked up the first 14 WrestleMania events on VHS for $15 at my local thrift store. Yeah, I got one of those VHS/DVD combo decks so it’s nooooo problem.
D32508BC-2601-4F0E-B15C-1C9C1C728C87.jpeg
8C816502-8753-4FDA-827C-230992D2AA22.jpeg

Need to figure out a hazard free way of telling someone your not attracted to them. No matter how respectful it always results in insults being hurled
Like mentioned before, tell them you’re seeing someone. Super easy and it’s what I usually tell a girl I’m not interested in...mainly my ex’s 💪😁

I attended WM XIII. As someone that was a huge wrestling fan at the time, that's a pretty huge deal to me. The Hart vs Stone Cold I Quit match where stone cold passes out...imo, it's chapter 2 in Stone Cold's rise. Austin 3:16 at the Royal Rumble being chapter 1. Bret Hart was my favorite wrestler at the time, so night of WM XIII, I still thought the crowd was behind Hart more so than Stone Cold, at least at the end if their match. Hart would go on to interfere in the title match later that night to help solidify his heel turn.

The following night though on MNR, in the same arena as WM XIII, the entire crowd was behind Stone Cold. ****, even I was.

I agree with the person that said the downfall of WWE was coincided with the rise of Cena. Not to say it was his fault. But it was a different product by then.

My dumb@ $ $ forgot I was taking back the rental car on Tuesday. I filled up the tank on Thursday night. Car only had a quarter of a tank when I got it. FUUHHHHH!!! Going to be out and about all day tomorrow. Try and burn as much as I can. Basic '22 Camry.

I attended WM XIII. As someone that was a huge wrestling fan at the time, that's a pretty huge deal to me. The Hart vs Stone Cold I Quit match where stone cold passes out...imo, it's chapter 2 in Stone Cold's rise. Austin 3:16 at the Royal Rumble being chapter 1. Bret Hart was my favorite wrestler at the time, so night of WM XIII, I still thought the crowd was behind Hart more so than Stone Cold, at least at the end if their match. Hart would go on to interfere in the title match later that night to help solidify his heel turn.

The following night though on MNR, in the same arena as WM XIII, the entire crowd was behind Stone Cold. ****, even I was.

I agree with the person that said the downfall of WWE was coincided with the rise of Cena. Not to say it was his fault. But it was a different product by then.

I thought the first few years of Cena as the face of the company were good. Then around 2010-2011 ish or when whenever he started wearing his bright @ $ $ color merch, it went downhill. A whole lot of new faces also that just didn't hit.

Back
Top Bottom