the thread about nothing...

that and I dont like gold digger either
I've grown less fond of it over time but I love Jamie (greatest entertainer of our generation), the symmetry of the Ray Charles sample and Ray dropping around the same time...and them bars ain't got any less true since it dropped. Gonna give gold digger a thumbs up.

How could I forget the Coming to America reference as well

I couldn't stand when Gold Digger was popping because Wypipo thought they had a pass to say *****...

The more time passed, the more legendary that song became to me.

wife and I went for an appointment yesterday and decided to eat out. since the weather wasn't great. we decided to eat some hotpot. so I ordered something with a bit of fire to it and the mildest. unfortunately, it was a mistake. not sure why they even put an option like that on the menu if they are only doing two real options of extreme spice or no spice at all. the hotpot was flaming like virtually x10 jalapeno. couldn't even eat the damn thing. we drank more water than what we actually ordered. a waste of $100. was so upset that I could have gone to a steakhouse instead and ordered some wagyu.

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600 (11).jpg

Just got a fresh cut. The barbershop is about a block away from my new spot and they charge $25. My old barbershop started to charge $35 smh
Daaaaamn. I used to get annoyed paying $15 for my cut every month. I haven’t been inside a barbershop for 3 years now.

Super Blue Moon tonight. Stay safe out there. :emoji_full_moon: :emoji_wolf:
Y’all be careful with those wolves in sheep’s clothing. Stay prayed up 😇😇😇

Back
Top Bottom