the thread about nothing...

I kinda wanna pull the trigger on the black Answers since they're on sale now.

You might as well if they’re on sale. I did that yesterday with a pair of shoes I’ve always wanted but never got around to buying. I didn’t know they even retro’d recently but found them at Burlington for $34.99 😳 Found them in my size I couldn’t pass them up.

Adidas T-Mac 1 in the og black/blue colorway
1693428697665.jpeg
1693429091689.jpeg

I went from getting a cut 4x a year, then 3x a year, and now twice a year.
I feel you, it’s way too expensive. You cool with keeping your hair long? Or do you take clippers to some parts?

Daaaaamn. I used to get annoyed paying $15 for my cut every month. I haven’t been inside a barbershop for 3 years now.

Y’all be careful with those wolves in sheep’s clothing. Stay prayed up 😇😇😇
well remember when it was under $10. good times. also I frequent those hair styling schools since they charge really low. it was torture though for the students since my head was asymmetrical and my hair is thick. so the conventional haircut wouldn't work and one single tiny mistake could mean doom/failure for the students. :lol:

well remember when it was under $10. good times. also I frequent those hair styling schools since they charge really low. it was torture though for the students since my head was asymmetrical and my hair is thick. so the conventional haircut wouldn't work and one single tiny mistake could mean doom/failure for the students. :lol:

Lol oh man 😂 . Did any students fail when they worked on your hair specifically?

The Seinfeld series finale was a weird way to end the show. Why would they get arrested for not helping the dude getting robbed when the carjacker had a gun? And it was pretty out of character for the gang to all just stand there and make fun of the guy

The Seinfeld series finale was a weird way to end the show. Why would they get arrested for not helping the dude getting robbed when the carjacker had a gun? And it was pretty out of character for the gang to all just stand there and make fun of the guy
I never watched the series growing up but I did watch the finale live and I thought it was trash.

I did watch the show in full as an adult appreciated the series opening with the same convo that ended it. Also appreciated all of the characters that came back for the finale. But yeah, didn't end all that well.

Was almost saved with season 7 of Curb...but you cannot undo what has already been done

Back
Top Bottom