the thread about nothing...

We had ours at House of Blues this year. They didn’t serve alcohol this year. Just beer, whine and champagne. Word on this street someone got too lit, tried to cheat the raffle and messed it up. Funny this is I worked with the girl at my last job and she got fired for some **ckery. She tried to pull me in, I just took the paperwork and held it, sure enough 2 weeks later, she was gone.

One view of Minnesota around Christmas time.

IMG_2212.jpeg

That’s a lot of snow. :lol:

Update on the manager who said he’d put my career in jeopardy if I ever left early again.

I have to sit down with my boss and the director of the department and he has to apologize to me. :rofl: Treating him like a bad kid. He won’t last long in government.

did anyone office/work place have a holiday party this year?

Mines didnt and cant lie feel some type of way

Few ppl work from home/out side of Philly but the 4/5 that have to go in the office everyday get no appreciation

Im not even looking for a bonus, id take a DD card of $10 for all i care just to show love

Maybe im overreacting though
Im conflicted, id hate not to be offered anything even though I never went to company gatherings. I feel you on it just being shown that they care tho. My new place is dope. I get off two hours early thurs paid for 8, friday off paid, obviously paid for monday, and im off tuesday paid. All company provided no vacation or personal time for any of that. They can keep that party, I much prefer it this way. They are doing an informal thing from 12-2 Thursday tho where they are letting us order in a meal from olive garden and if we choose we can go to the conference room for snacks and games 🤣 its basically something they are doing so salty people cant say we didn't get a party not taking into account all the paid time off they giving us.

City of Atlanta does nothing about potholes, been running over the same one for a year now and it always causing bottlenecks and sometimes accidents with people braking to lighten the blow. You can’t even go around it because you’re sandwiched between 2 other gridlocked lanes and this middle lane is the only normal on-ramp to 75/85 from downtown.

...at least until old.me shows back up. Really, I'm just holding down the fort until acceptance sets back in. See yall in 3.5 weeks.

Any google pixel owners in here? Recently got a Samsung S23 not a fan of it and cant see the ultra being worth that much more. I mean its a nice phone but nothing i cant do with something cheaper, and Im still in ny return period. Under $500 for the pixel 8 sits a little better with me as I had never spent more than $250 on a phone before this purchase, usually opting for the free option of whatever carrier i was with 🤣. Anyways how yall like the pixel i can get it fairly cheap in terms of phones.

Back
Top Bottom