the thread about nothing...

adult diversion and archie, marry me are some of my favorite slaps. i don’t listen to much indie these days but the group reminds me of the strokes —i used to listen to them nonstop in the 2000s
I didn't really listen to their latest album when it first came out but been listening to it alot lately.

899fyv.jpg

Last edited:
Celine Dion O Holy Night > Mariah Carey/anybody’s version. Celine sounds like she’s actually singing to baby Jesus.
I actually liked Mariah Carey's version. anyway, I stopped listening to her songs when I learned how toxic her real personality is.

Update on the manager who said he’d put my career in jeopardy if I ever left early again.

I have to sit down with my boss and the director of the department and he has to apologize to me. :rofl: Treating him like a bad kid. He won’t last long in government.
this is why I hate part of the system. they kept hiring these delinquents into positions where they power trip. not even sure how they got there but what I've noticed that people should complain more of them to get them disciplined.

Did y’all know 7-Eleven plays classical music from its outside speakers to keep homeless away from the front of the store
And as a person who frequently passes by the 7-Eleven in downtown Dallas I can assure you that **** doesn’t work

It looks like one of those trap music videos where the music doesn’t match the song

this is why I hate part of the system. they kept hiring these delinquents into positions where they power trip. not even sure how they got there but what I've noticed that people should complain more of them to get them disciplined.

They have a hard time finding guys off the crew because they make less than us.

They can usually get guys from other airports but sometimes they get guys like this…

Did y’all know 7-Eleven plays classical music from its outside speakers to keep homeless away from the front of the store
And as a person who frequently passes by the 7-Eleven in downtown Dallas I can assure you that **** doesn’t work

It looks like one of those trap music videos where the music doesn’t match the song
Is that company policy or people just following after that one video? Its also kinda messed up to assume homeless people don't have any culture. Nathaniel Ayers out there loving it.

Is that company policy or people just following after that one video? Its also kinda messed up to assume homeless people don't have any culture. Nathaniel Ayers out there loving it.
I remember seeing an article about it and I believe it to be true because the ones where there is a homeless population operated like that and the ones that don’t have a homeless population near by doesn’t like at all

Update on the manager who said he’d put my career in jeopardy if I ever left early again.

I have to sit down with my boss and the director of the department and he has to apologize to me. :rofl: Treating him like a bad kid. He won’t last long in government.
the-office-michael-scott.gif

Im pretty sure that a felony in some states
possibly utah

reminds me
this one time I was walking into a gas station to pay for my gas
as I approach the door
a "homeless" dude with a cart is crossing my path
I was like, hey, can I get you something to eat?

dude looks up

"I work here..."

I felt bad/embarssed for a split second

and I just kept it moving cause the longer Id linger the worse itll be anyway
for both our sakes

but then in my head I was like why tf you coming to work this damn dusty
come on bro
why you put me in this spot :lol:

That used to be fun.. just for curiosity. You could see your own too.. You still can but it's not easy to find. Not sure why they did that.

Think the most liked reply could be something in general or something from Meth (main Mod).

Back
Top Bottom