the thread about nothing...

ATTENTION ORIGINAL T.A.N CREW...

my new years resolution is to work on my next book...

"The Book About Nothing" - I am going to self publish and use this thread as motivation

please PM me if you would like to be apart of this project...

Qualifications:
1) Be an original/contributing member of this thread
2) Be organized, educated and professional
3) Creative and easy going

do the requirements include 700 reps or more? :frown:

not at all... PM me if you are interested in joining the project

that feel when someone has the same shirt/sweater as you at a bar
sick.gif
Went to the mall this summer and this cat had the same outfit as me head to toe but had me by 75 pounds.

23 day's of no FAP and it feel's good, Like spades I got 3 and 5 possible's at my new job. Plus top on the reg. from this 35 year old.

Last edited:
This girl I talk to told me that I was wack for wearing a hockey jersey to the club.

She said "who would wear a hockey jersey, you should be dressed like you want to impress people"

**** outta here

This girl I talk to told me that I was wack for wearing a hockey jersey to the club.

She said "who would wear a hockey jersey, you should be dressed like you want to impress people"

**** outta here

Should have hit her with

"Thats my new style "

Cs Ducks jersey is :pimp:

Last edited:
Yo NT
Does anyone remember that Christmas special that came on Cartoon Network that was about that black elf who wanted to leave the Northpole? He goes on this wild adventure with his moms I think. It was also a musical if that helps.
I think it's "The Night B4 Christmas" by Tom Tataranowics. Make sure you actualy type the "B4".
Other than that idk.

**** outta here

When that's **** gets hot, she'll be the first one asking where to cop a hockey jersey from.

Who put Penn Jillette on The Wendy Williams Show of all shows in the first place? That's an act of terrorism.

Google Music matched some of my dirty songs to clean versions :stoneface:

I can't listen to Dreams and Nightmares like this :stoneface: :stoneface:

Yo NT
Does anyone remember that Christmas special that came on Cartoon Network that was about that black elf who wanted to leave the Northpole? He goes on this wild adventure with his moms I think. It was also a musical if that helps.
I think it's "The Night B4 Christmas" by Tom Tataranowics. Make sure you actualy type the "B4".
Other than that idk.
That's the one :pimp:
Preciate it

:wow: No!

Mayweather plays with counterfeit money, Powerballin plays with counterfeit reps?!
I keed, I keed..

**** outta here
i hate when girls say that ****

I absolutely hate when fast food totally messed up your order!!

It IRKS me!!
hate when the spanish girl at the fast food place looks at me like I don't know english...makes me feel ******ed. And god forbid you give someone loose change so that you can get  bills back as change, messes up their whole day.

from reddit, a theory on Pulp Fiction

We were stoned and talking about movies when I came up with this bizarre theory that I thought Pulp Fiction was about music in America. I'm very aware that this is most likely not true, but we had a lot of fun talking about it.

The briefcase is Rock and Roll. Marcellus represents the origin of rock music in America (blues, motown, soul, etc) Jules is Chuck Berry and Vincent is Elvis. They go to get the briefcase back from the nerdy white guys trying to steal it. Maybe they represent greedy record producers that profited off of Black music and screwed over many Black musicians.

The reason the guy that unloads a gun at them is unable to hit them is because legends of music can never die and will be around forever. Jules realizes this and realizes that he is fighting a pointless fight. Pumpkin and Honey Bunny happen to be British and they also try to take the briefcase. They represent the British Invasion. The British Invasion was completely influenced by the blues and older pop music. Jules lets them leave with the money, but keeps his "Bad Mother ******" wallet. (They can steal and be influenced by the older music, but they can't take a legends style. They have to come up with their own style.) Jules even mentions that he is trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Butch is introduced as a boxer being told by Marcellus to throw a fight. Butch represents new and interesting rock music that continues to come out and Marcellus doesn't like this. Butch doesn't throw the fight and runs away. They both get captured by rednecks while a country song is playing. The rapists represent country music. Country music also stole a lot from the blues and other Black music. This is shown by them raping Marcellus. Butch has a chance to escape but decides to go back and save him out of respect. Marcellus agrees to let Butch live and they truce and go separate ways. Marcellus accepts that there will always be new music and there's nothing he can do to stop it. The watch represents that as time moves on, more new music will continue to be made and they will all be influenced by what came before them.
Vincent dies on the toilet like Elvis.

My god. He's right.
Ms. Wallace must be disco then.

Warm...warmer...disco!
Pretty interesting idea

Last edited:
fyi If i meet any of you guys in real life I'm just gonna picture your avy over your face the entire time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom