the thread about nothing...

i promised myself that i would never block an nter,  but enough is enough....
mean.gif

I know I took you for granted baby, but I thought those days would last forever.
I never thought that it would come to an end.
I swear if I could go back in time, I would make it up to you.
You were close to my heart yet I never let you know,
how much you really meant to me,
it's true what they say, you never know how good you have it until it's gone.

I miss you, greenie.
|I

Question?

id assume that jack purcells and reg chuck taylors run the same :nerd:

also anyone have any codes for karmaloop :nerd:

Question?

id assume that jack purcells and reg chuck taylors run the same
nerd.gif

also anyone have any codes for karmaloop
nerd.gif
from my experience, jp's run a little bit bigger than chucks.. it's not a full half-size though.

if possible try some on first.

from my experience, jp's run a little bit bigger than chucks.. it's not a full half-size though.

if possible try some on first.

appreciate it sir.

there a pair on sale on karmaloop. i figured for $40 bucks why not, but if i can get them cheaper with a code :nerd:

also PMed the box o nothing winner :nerd:

Why are white lighters considered unlucky? I just heard this from someone today. I gave on to my friend and he seriously freaked out

Last edited:
Why are white lighters considered unlucky? I just heard this from someone today. I gave on to my friend and he seriously freaked out

The real history to the white lighter myth and why they are unlucky is based on four famous and revolutionary musicians of the second half of the 20th century. Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrex, Janis Joplin, and Kurt Cobain were all left-handed, all died at the age of 27, and all their autopsies reported that a white bic lighter was found in their pockets. This is why it is said that white lighters are unlucky. So if you are 27 and left-handed, don’t use a white bic lighter, you will die.

- urban dictionary

i hate losing in video games>:

big *** fight the other night at my homies house after a game of madden. :lol: we were tied in the 4th playin 2 on 2. i was qb. marched down the field. 18 seconds left, he CLAIMS we were in field goal range, i called timeout and he went ape ****. i cussed him out for taking video games so seriously. he tossed a basketball at me. :rofl: went for a pass, his dumb *** was so heated he missed. overtime. we lost. he's still salty about it.

iLLest!
Some people take video games seriously. :smh:

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

Back
Top Bottom