the thread about nothing...

Will always love this....

big *** fight the other night at my homies house after a game of madden.
laugh.gif
we were tied in the 4th playin 2 on 2. i was qb. marched down the field. 18 seconds left, he CLAIMS we were in field goal range, i called timeout and he went ape ****. i cussed him out for taking video games so seriously. he tossed a basketball at me.
roll.gif
went for a pass, his dumb *** was so heated he missed. overtime. we lost. he's still salty about it.
iLLest!
laugh.gif
 my homies are the same way, that's the reason we stopped having tournaments
laugh.gif

Its pissing me off how it never gets cold in Miami, its not fair! I am tired of 85 degrees all year round!

I'm tired of rain all year round

Dammmmmmmmmn, thats even worse, Washington and Seattle must be a depressing place. Cars always dirty, shoes always messed up, no outdoor basketball games.
yup...definitely can be. I think Olympia was the suicide capital for some years there. You're right about that other stuff too. :smh:
...Not all bad though. The nature up here is nice.

Last edited:
FIXED
Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself
i can't picture myself doing dirty things to her as i would with most girls. only naughty thing to come to mind is getting her missionary
grin.gif

Last edited:
:wow: @PowerBallin
Here's me,THE BEST IN THE WORRRRLLLLLLLLD
429px-CM_Punk_on_ring_apron.jpg

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

holy ****. just heard 6 gunshots outside. not a usual thing for my neighborhood. hope everyone's ok... :rolleyes

iLLest!

"Let em gun sounds! Let em let em gun sounds!"

Hopefully noone was hurt though famb

holy ****. just heard 6 gunshots outside. not a usual thing for my neighborhood. hope everyone's ok...
eyes.gif

iLLest!
there was a standoff earlier in the day where i live, typical though. there's gunshots all the time but i tell my mom its the dumpster in the apartments we live in so she won't be scared.

Back
Top Bottom