the thread about nothing...

I don't understand the rob the cat sig thing.

Wouldn't it be better to just have it as an actual sig at this point?
I like it. It is really random and to be honest does anyone's sig really make sense?

yo df

realtalk 

illest

etc. I mean these are just gimmicks after all, right?  

[QUOTE url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/72820_20#post_16909866"]
Sleeping pattern way off... going to bed at like 7 am wakin up late as **** -____________-

iLLest!
900x900px-LL-8563eecd_tumblr_m34jolJI4o1qjb43a.gif

[/quote]

Pyramid quoted for emphasis

Why is it when companies try and sell a product for a male demographic they use commercials like the one above. It is always some guy acting super  douchey or being an alpha who does "great" tasks. I blame the spike channel.

Old Spice 

Dos Equis 

Axe

There are more but I can't think of them right now

http://www.creditkarma.com/

This is the best credit report site I've ever come across.
Thanks for posting this. I wanna check mine but the signing up and canceling thing before the month is over is such a hassle. Then they spam you with emails for months on end
sick.gif
. I usually check mine after my birthday.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

These pics had me dying
roll.gif

LL

LL
I dont understand whats going on here
multiple threads have been locked. I swear dudes need to learn how to speak to each other better. Its very possible but lines keep getting crossed. We gotta do better
But youre included in that group of people......

Last edited:
Super late pass but .. starting breaking bad now, nothing to do today so i'm gonna watch as many episodes as i can 

Last edited:
How do you get someone to give you clues on who they are through text?

Someone just invited me to their birthday party but IDK who they are.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

They go to the same uni. as me too.

Last edited:
The ROBZEE "sig" is getting a bit...tired and abrasive already.

illest has been doing his for as long as I can remember, and I expect it now. And it's very unobtrusive. Sorta like Ant's DF!

Short and sweet. Not long and boisterous.

illest has been doing his for as long as I can remember, and I expect it now. And it's very unobtrusive. Sorta like Ant's DF!

So true. I don't even read his posts because i see sig.....not to be rude...i do that with a lot of the odd NT posters. Like dude who centers his posts....never read....or all caps posters (memphisfinest)....i just skip them....its ingrained in my head to not read it idk why

I had 3 things run through my head yesterday where i said "I should post that in TAN see what NT thinks"....but i forget them

I have a $50 amazon gift card.....there is way too much on amazon what do i buy. I want new work out shirts....but i could get normal things like razors and toothpaste and shampoo to save myself some money....idk

Pulled a all nighter so I can sleep good tonight

Haha@ illest same here been going to sleep at 7 waking up at 4 smh

Last edited:

So true. I don't even read his posts because i see sig.....not to be rude...i do that with a lot of the odd NT posters. Like dude who centers his posts....never read....or all caps posters (memphisfinest)....i just skip them....its ingrained in my head to not read it idk why

I had 3 things run through my head yesterday where i said "I should post that in TAN see what NT thinks"....but i forget them

I have a $50 amazon gift card.....there is way too much on amazon what do i buy. I want new work out shirts....but i could get normal things like razors and toothpaste and shampoo to save myself some money....idk
Buy a foam roller.

Amazon product ASIN B0040EKZDY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom