the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
Breh have you seen the new Maximus Thor video?
That is a boxer thing. My dog does this as well. Anytime I take my dog over to my girl's house he will sit on her dog's head.

"My name is sauce (yeah!),
I got that potion (yeah!),
I shake you fast (yeah!),
Or in slow motion!"

Anybody remember this commercial...

Yeah, the little dude is always trying to sit on Chlo's head- and she never seems to mind
laugh.gif
(like "you want this D dont you?") makes me wanna try that on a chick
My girl's dog is a retriever and extremely well trained and she gets so pissed when I bring my dog around hers. She says it is corrupting hers. 
laugh.gif

So I have a date tomorrow with a girl I really like. The only problem is that she has a 1 year old, I like kids, but its hard to arrange a date if she cant find a babysitter. Do you guys have any ideas for a date where a 1 year old can come along?

reps for all good ideas

So I have a date tomorrow with a girl I really like. The only problem is that she has a 1 year old, I like kids, but its hard to arrange a date if she cant find a babysitter. Do you guys have any ideas for a date where a 1 year old can come along?

reps for all good ideas

Redbox is your friend.

reps for all good ideas

Redbox is your friend.

I'll rep that, and I agree....but it will be our first date, and I wanted to save that, or atleast make it a back up

Bagels suck brah dont eem waste time
its still better than waffles doe
Noy really, waffles are much more versatile
explain yourself for such nonsense
kababs on waffles do not count b
i can put that on my bagel

kabobs are a totally valid meat for a sandwich

u can also use turkey
you can eat it with fried chicken.
you can eat it without any syrup like a little snack
you can dip it in your favorite sauce
you can chop it up and toss it in a salad
you can chop it up and put it in a yougurt
you can pour chocalte on it and eat it
you can use it as a frisbee replacement
you can use it as a topping for pizzas
you can make hot dog buns out of them
you can make them into a hamburger
you can make them into a cheeseburger
you can use the expired one as toaster on the coffee table
you can out peanut butter in each square and jelly in each square creating a sensation in ur mouth like no other
you can get chilli cheese fries and put them inbetween two wafffles
you can eat it in soup

reps for all good ideas

You are headed down a slippery slope. Unless you are seriously entertaining the notion of entering a relationship with someone who has a child, you might as well save yourself the time, energy, finances and headache.

If you feel that this is the one or has some potential and are ready to sacrafice your freedome/independence for this lifestyle that comes along with these package deals......proceed.

You can pretty much take a 1 year old anywhere as they are so young at that age that they will spend most of their time sleeping in a stroller. It will be hard for you to focus on your date or have her focus on you 100% of the time, so be prepared for that......but this will give you a realistic look of how a future/life will be with this individual.

You can go anywhere that allows strollers.....Zoo/Acquariums etc. or somewhere where you can be active/mobile is good.

reps for all good ideas

Redbox is your friend.

I'll rep that, and I agree....but it will be our first date, and I wanted to save that, or atleast make it a back up

There isn't too much you can do honestly. Anywhere you go out in public the kid is going to probably be the center of attention. And 1 is too young to do anything kid friendly really. A one year old has trouble in a Play-Place...take her out to a restaurant and hope the kid doesn't cry? Can't really go to an arcade or chuck-e-cheese with a one year old and that is a horrible first date for you.

Solution.....find her a babysitter "Well my cousin babysits all the time she can watch your kid if you want"

reps for all good ideas

You are headed down a slippery slope. Unless you are seriously entertaining the notion of entering a relationship with someone who has a child, you might as well save yourself the time, energy, finances and headache.

If you feel that this is the one or has some potential and are ready to sacrafice your freedome/independence for this lifestyle that comes along with these package deals......proceed.

You can pretty much take a 1 year old anywhere as they are so young at that age that they will spend most of their time sleeping in a stroller. It will be hard for you to focus on your date or have her focus on you 100% of the time, so be prepared for that......but this will give you a realistic look of how a future/life will be with this individual.

You can go anywhere that allows strollers.....Zoo/Acquariums etc. or somewhere where you can be active/mobile is good.

I mean bro, I'm 26 years old. I've dated plenty of women with kids in the past. As long as its not a bunch of kids, and they take care of their kids, I dont really mind. But you did inspire a pretty good idea in my head...repped

reps for all good ideas
Redbox is your friend.
I agree with the at home movie idea + a home cooked dinner
This seems like a good idea as well

reps for all good ideas

Redbox is your friend.

I agree with the at home movie idea + a home cooked dinner
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/Acquariums[/URL]"]
This seems like a good idea as well
[/quote]

I was going to take them to the Aviary, because its inside but would still be pretty cool.....but one of my friends said that the baby might be scared of the birds.....so I was thinking of the conservatory, being that it would be a chance to walk, talk, eat....and look at plants lol

Few things(about nothing):

This chick at my job just came back from maternity leave, looking the exact same with dat +5 mass. :wow: :evil: **** looking righteous.

Whats the laws on shipping Tobacco pipes and bongs? Word to Tommy Chung, I dont want me or anyone else to go down over something silly.

Last edited:
I was going to take them to the Aviary, because its inside but would still be pretty cool.....but one of my friends said that the baby might be scared of the birds.....so I was thinking of the conservatory, being that it would be a chance to walk, talk, eat....and look at plants lol

That's good too. Something with a lot of visuals and that is somewhat active/mobile.

I was in a relationship with a girl and her son from the time he was 18 months until he was six years old, so I am speaking from experience and not some hypothetical plausible scenario of what I think things might be like.

When you are in a relationship with a woman who has a child......you must be Lebron. You must be selfless and a facilitator who puts others above yourself and is ok with your significant other not reciprocating that. Make sure you days of being Kobe are over and you are okay with being a Prince as you will never be King in that household. Never.

Back
Top Bottom