the thread about nothing...

Damn, i miss some of our regulars. Cocotaso, ColdCity, pizzo, kb, maddog, the gutta dudes etc- seems like a lot arent posting in here as much. Whatever happened to CJ
nerd.gif
i know he doesnt like posting around me, but its not like im the TAN moderator
I'm here. Just haven't been on in a while because I'm never on NT unless I'm at work and I only worked Thursday last week and just came back yesterday for this week. And believe it or not I've actually been working the past 2 days
laugh.gif
Right on,Im usually the same- but i'll check in from home or the ladys house if nothing else is going on. Or if the Mavs are going into overtime
mean.gif
laptop & tablet was stolen so i rarely browse via my ps3 when at home because the regular site freezes it & the mobile looks like crap on a 42" screen..i will be back at it shortly fellas waiting on my insurance company to cut the check so i can replace a lot of stuff
ColdCity's Bruisers..... I get a trophy or something for winning the regular season even though everyone else quit?

Good comeback though.....

Last edited:
i went ahead and bought a couple of things for mr. nothing..

hopefully he doesn't already own any of these things.

nerd.gif

:nerd:

me too. I'm moving 9th/10th and won't get to send out the package until the 11th, so I bought some things and had them gift-wrapped and shipped just in case :pimp:

Last edited:

I am loading up my box right now... I am trying to blend cool/creative/funny/awesome together

que box...what box ...whats going on in here :nerd:

coldcity... we are celebrating the holiday about nothing 1-15-13 with a "secret santa" type gift exchange... next one is in march if you are down :nerd:

Still going strong on this bb marathon i told yall i was on earlier.. i'm currently on season 2 episode 5 been posted all day since this morning 
laugh.gif

I am loading up my box right now... I am trying to blend cool/creative/funny/awesome together

coldcity... we are celebrating the holiday about nothing 1-15-13 with a "secret santa" type gift exchange... next one is in march if you are down :nerd:

why wasnt i pm'ed of this great event

Still going strong on this bb marathon i told yall i was on earlier.. i'm currently on season 2 episode 5 been posted all day since this morning 
laugh.gif
breaking bad?
nerd.gif
I was thinking of doing the same thing, does it start off slow?
yeah.  it doesn't start slow to me it had me right away haven't stopped yet and i started it this morning 

Last edited:

why wasnt i pm'ed of this great event

THE SPRING BREAK ABOUT NOTHING - MARCH 2013 - counting you in now :smokin

my girlfriend ex tried to propose to her via text, she let me see what he wrote dude was on some simp *** ****,she said no and I had the u mad face , dude was tryna pay for her housing, give her insurance and **** and she actually said I was more important than all that

my girlfriend ex tried to propose to her via text, she let me see what he wrote dude was on some simp *** ****,she said no and I had the u mad face , dude was tryna pay for her housing, give her insurance and **** and she actually said I was more important than all that
I hope you have housing and insurance.

I had a weird dream a few nights ago that I was in a room and couldn't get out because of some damn ghost. I wish I could remember more of the details.

Nothing at all...

Moral Orel 3 straight seasons! YES! I'm so ready for this! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom