the thread about nothing...

my girlfriend ex tried to propose to her via text, she let me see what he wrote dude was on some simp *** ****,she said no and I had the u mad face , dude was tryna pay for her housing, give her insurance and **** and she actually said I was more important than all that

I hope you have housing and insurance.
nope but I'm in Maryland he's in Cali so idgaf , plus I'm a pretty *** niguh, word to ASAP, woman don't break me b

What can I do with 24/7 of free time
I messed around and graduated earlier than expected and all I do "chill" tryiing to find something productive I can do around the house while I'm looking for a job

What can I do with 24/7 of free time
I messed around and graduated earlier than expected and all I do "chill" tryiing to find something productive I can do around the house while I'm looking for a job
take up cooking, or fap your soul away

Although I didn't get that new job, I'm still blessed to be working.

Hopefully I can make a grip of cocktails cuz I'm not feeling the idea of washing a ton of wine glasses tonight.

^check all your jacket pockets (obviously not just the jacket you may currently be wearing)

Andretti - i was actually thinking of taking up some kind of dancing lessons, like salsa or something. Try that. 

chicks'll be like AYYY

Last edited:
eek.gif

The black version of your favorite cartoon characters t-shirts need to come back already.
I used to love my Black Bart Simpson shirt, moms had a hard *** Black Mickey Mouse sweatshirt.
pimp.gif
whaaa

i remember the bart ones with him rockin nikes, never seen mickey, hes already black tho.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom