the thread about nothing...

Lol well she looks just like that ****** that almost trapped NTer Forgot About Jae
I dont remember what she/he looked like :nerd: :lol:

900x900px-LL-44b7dc12_197666_3033118562076_1917465739_n.jpeg

900x900px-LL-190ebe4c_599665_3136632309855_1897404238_n.jpeg

That is so obviously a dude, especially in that second pic. Dude looks like Spike Spiegel.

Lol oh so you thought the beasting was over??
naive of me......

but what did i expect when they throw cute comments around to other members they KNOW are male.....
i dont know why they do tha, it seems to be popular with younger members- but i aint mad. I think most here assume youre a dude too though (i dont- unless you really reasearched female tendencies extensively)
apparently it's cool to "act" gay online.. a few dudes in here as a matter of fact.

if that's the case i wanna have nothing to do with being cool.

Last edited:
That is so obviously a dude, especially in that second pic. Dude looks like Spike Spiegel.
If you already know what you're looking for(male features), you'll find it(male).
apparently it's cool to "act" gay online.. a few dudes in here as a matter of fact.

I don't get that either. Especially the papi thing.

If you already know what you're looking for(male features), you'll find it(male).

aye papi why u no like ?

the papi thing is alright sometimes because it really is a part of a lot of hispanic dudes vocab.. some dudes take it too far though.

aye papi why u no like ?
I understand the reference of it and why people use it in the manner that you just did.

But when it's used like "mmm papi
devil.gif
."

I'm like wut?

Back
Top Bottom