the thread about nothing...

]

Come home from work and what do I find???

:pimp:

The Clarkson book is definitely appreciated!! And the blunts will be put to use immediately.

Mr. Juan, cheers to you, sir. :pimp:

I know I'm in the minority thinking that Beyonce isn't all that great. I just don't see it. But IDC. *Shrugs*

You mean looks wise? It's weird...she was top 5 material back in the day, now she just kind of blends in. I don't know.

I mean period :lol:. She does blend in and I'm like what is so damn great about her? But that's just me. I think she's quite overrated as is her husband, but that is always easily dismissed as hate. It's as if it's blasphemy to have a difference of opinion regarding the two.

will continue to use the word papi until I find another suitable word, k papi's :wink:
_________
Kelly Rowland >>>>>> Beyonce

B is a bad momma but I agree...she ranked third/last to me when destiny's child first dropped

Who you had ahead of her though? I know Latoya def got my attention first, then it was Kelly :lol:

Come home from work and what do I find???

pimp.gif

The Clarkson book is definitely appreciated!! And the blunts will be put to use immediately.

Mr. Juan, cheers to you, sir.
pimp.gif
you're welcome.. i tried to get some top gear stuff but i had no idea what to get.

don't listen to gatzby..
laugh.gif
 it was me.

i wasn't sure what you roll up with so i just went with the good ol' sweets.

I know I'm in the minority thinking that Beyonce isn't all that great. I just don't see it. But IDC. *Shrugs*
You mean looks wise? It's weird...she was top 5 material back in the day, now she just kind of blends in. I don't know.
I mean period
laugh.gif
. She does blend in and I'm like what is so damn great about her? But that's just me. I think she's quite overrated as is her husband, but that is always easily dismissed as hate. It's as if it's blasphemy to have a difference of opinion regarding the two.
will continue to use the word papi until I find another suitable word, k papi's
wink.gif

_________
Kelly Rowland >>>>>> Beyonce
B is a bad momma but I agree...she ranked third/last to me when destiny's child first dropped
Who you had ahead of her though? I know Latoya def got my attention first, then it was Kelly
laugh.gif
Latavia, Kelly, Latoya/B is how I would rank them back then...They was all
pimp.gif

I dont think I paid B any mind back then
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've got two tickets to paradise
Won't you pack your bags, we'll leave tonight
I've got two tickets to paradise

Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Just bought True Religion jeans... not sure how I feel about my decision

Every night after closing time, Disneyland releases over 200 feral cats into the park to help keep the rodent population under control. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom