the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m3m3u2GCYM1ruh8mqo1_250.gif

tumblr_mf5kw8mv9K1rhxd21o1_500.gif

I know I'm in the minority thinking that Beyonce isn't all that great. I just don't see it. But IDC. *Shrugs*

You mean looks wise? It's weird...she was top 5 material back in the day, now she just kind of blends in. I don't know.

I mean period :lol: . She does blend in and I'm like what is so damn great about her? But that's just me. I think she's quite overrated as is her husband, but that is always easily dismissed as hate. It's as if it's blasphemy to have a difference of opinion regarding the two.
will continue to use the word papi until I find another suitable word, k papi's :wink:

_________

Kelly Rowland >>>>>> Beyonce

B is a bad momma but I agree...she ranked third/last to me when destiny's child first dropped

Who you had ahead of her though? I know Latoya def got my attention first, then it was Kelly :lol:
Latavia, Kelly, Latoya/B is how I would rank them back then...They was all :pimp:

I dont think I paid B any mind back then :lol:

Can't argue with that. She was just aight then. Nothing changed for me lol.

You're a funny fella.
But really, this thread disgust me sometime-http://niketalk.com/t/274707/celebrites-rockin-heat-fly-gear-fly-kicks-vol-3
Too many Kanye,Chris Brown,Teyana Taylor,Wale,and Stalley pics in there.
yes i'm mad
well real celebrities aint really trying to have their pics taken..

most of those people i wouldnt recognize on the street..
laugh.gif

stalley will never blow, teyana taylor only got recognized cuz of her mom and cuz she blew herself to an aiight group..

i do like the pics you post of the rock dudes in sneaks.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom