the thread about nothing...

Ladyboi Logic Lessons 101

threadworthy?
A ****** appreciation thread #2?
bryannolnekf.gif

HBD TAN

will take tagged pics once/if snow lets up

in the meantime, i googled pics for THREAD ABOUT NOTHING........

5cj6eh.png

For an added effect:
Click the video below, but don't actually watch it.
Read the post slowly.

TAN hear me! Some didn't think that this day would come. But it is true. TAN is now one year old. Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. And if we are not prepared for what lies ahead. TAN will be locked. We must follow the rules. Show our brothers and sister what is allowed or not allowed in TAN. We must stand strong in the greatest thread that this forum has ever seen. I remember my initial posts in TAN. Never would I imagine that I would find so many cool NTers in TAN. I remember the anti-taners who tried to get the thread locked. They failed. I remember the baseless and ignorant arguments used to support the locking of TAN. But, we are still here! Today let us send a message to those people. The message is not a message that consists of words rather, a message of actions. Those actions should consist of the positivity that is inherent to TAN. Which we have already been doing, with the gift trading and such in TAN. Today, let us shake this forum. Today let us tremble these pages of threads, posts, and bandwidth in celebration. Let us be heard from the music forum to the sports forum. Today let us make them remember, this is TAN and we ain't going no where!

To all TANers from all forums.

igS6Eh4XFkQ3d.gif

For an added effect:
Click the video below, but don't actually watch it.
Read the post slowly.

TAN hear me! Some didn't think that this day would come. But it is true. TAN is now one year old. Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. And if we are not prepared for what lies ahead. TAN will be locked. We must follow the rules. Show our brothers and sister what is allowed or not allowed in TAN. We must stand strong in the greatest thread that this forum has ever seen. I remember my initial posts in TAN. Never would I imagine that I would find so many cool NTers in TAN. I remember the anti-taners who tried to get the thread locked. They failed. I remember the baseless and ignorant arguments used to support the locking of TAN. But, we are still here! Today let us send a message to those people. The message is not a message that consists of words rather, a message of actions. Those actions should consist of the positivity that is inherent to TAN. Which we have already been doing, with the gift trading and such in TAN. Today, let us shake this forum. Today let us tremble these pages of threads, posts, and bandwidth in celebration. Let us be heard from the music forum to the sports forum. Today let us make them remember, this is TAN and we ain't going no where!

To all TANers from all forums.

igS6Eh4XFkQ3d.gif

I have a feeling people are just gonna troll your thread

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

I know someone in that thread pointed out how the views were very disproportionate to how many posts there were. Even more than usual.

HBD TAN. Even thought I have only joined recently I lurked NT for a while. TAN was one of the threads I read from the beginning and would come everyday just to read the new responses 

Lol OMG HBD TAN :lol:

Man I didn't know TAN's B-day was going on a Sunday, a ugly *** Sunday at that.

Back
Top Bottom