the thread about nothing...

Trying to find a pair of boots for the lady, cant figure out exactly what brand/style they are. Its the 3rd pair from the left (the black boots, look suede). Any help would be appreciated
nthat.gif
The style is called Wedge Booties

I aint readin all that unread but we're doing pro stories? my one and only is from when I was about 15, me and bout 5 of my boys hit up a strip that's known for that, but we couldn't find a single one. At the end of the search, we found one old dusty no teeth one, and she was like hold up, she gotta top someone off in the alley then she'll come back to us. We were like F this adventure and went home. Watched the news and apparently there was a raid on that area, there was hos running everywhere in that newscast. Things happen for a reason I guess, never tried it again.

I hate it when people ask me if I've seen a movie, I answer no, then proceed to tell me everything about it :stoneface:

Man, I watched Beyond the Mat last night.

That **** is so depressing
I remember seeing that a while back. It definitely was eye-opening.
Man, I watched Beyond the Mat last night.

That **** is so depressing
I just watched that last month.
I thought Beyond the Mat was sad until I saw The Scott Hall Story on E60. All these wrestlers hitting rock bottom these days
mean.gif

roll.gif
Elpablo21
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom