the thread about nothing...

Happy hour on the beach just started a chain of events. Half off pitchers is a bad idea, esp when everyone has their own pitcher :smh:

Fkuc man.

Is it a bad thing that I miss drinking this much?

Happy hour on the beach just started a chain of events. Half off pitchers is a bad idea, esp when everyone has their own pitcher :smh:

did you quit drinking?? If not, then naw its cool you miss drinking. There are tons of times when I'm in class or at work and just crave a beer or hard liquor :lol:

Damn dude, I miss socal so much :smh: Happy hours, taco tuesday/thursdays even, thsoe were the best

I finally learned to control my addictions.

I've learned to control cravings, addictions, urges.. Enjoying it all responsibly tho, and life has never been better :smile:

Come down, I got drinks n food n maybe even a couch if the wife is coo with it.

Shoot any SoCal fool, hmu...first hour on me

I finally learned to control my addictions.

I've learned to control cravings, addictions, urges.. Enjoying it all responsibly tho, and life has never been better :smile:

Come down, I got drinks n food n maybe even a couch if the wife is coo with it.

Shoot any SoCal fool, hmu...first hour on me
Thats cool that you came to realizing your addiction. I never realized it was that rough for you man |I byt im glad youre doing way better now. Where in SD you living at??

Now that I'm single I'm only in the LA/OC area once every other month or so :frown: but I definitely wanna make it out to SD sometime

This pretty reasonably good looking , ok whom am I kidding she es en fuego :nthat:, woman I've been talking to here and there wants the D...... but she's engaged :frown:

and me and my morals can't cross no boundaries. any loopholes for me so I can smang it?

Yea I was at the worst of my worst ever...but that saying is so true....."what doesn't kill you...."

But yea...it's been a come up within the past 9-12 months. Couldn't ask for anything better.

I'm in point loma, about a mile away from OB, n a couple more from downtown.

Forreals come thru :pimp:

Yea I was at the worst of my worst ever...but that saying is so true....."what doesn't kill you...."

But yea...it's been a come up within the past 9-12 months. Couldn't ask for anything better.

I'm in point loma, about a mile away from OB, n a couple more from downtown.

Forreals come thru :pimp:
I still think the 'wgat doesnt kill you' motto is still legit tho :lol: :lol: whenever I do **** that saying pops into my head :\

thats good stuff man, I kinda got my own little battles and demons i gotta knock out before i'm on track. But I thikn I'm aight for now, kinda just keeping it together by the sutures yadidamean

I'ma hold you to it next time I'm in SD :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust, you'll overcome those demons.

Best believe tho, you just keep coming back better and better, no matter what sets you back.

..so next time in back in sac, on you? lol

I just had the greatewts drunken epiphany.............. so you know how I like to drink now? I just tealized i dont work out no more. MAYBE if I replaced the drinking with getting back into the meathead body I used to have, I'll be happy! :\

Shoot, aunties n uncles pads :lol: unless any of my friends are down to go out wherever.

N don't trip. At first you won't wana admit n talk about your demons, but once you do and you work to overcome and finally surpass that ish, it'll all be worth it and you'll be able to talk about it more openly.
Now I'm finally comfortable to open up and talk about all my problems from before

I got stood up again last night. Yes AGAIN, as n this is the second time shes stood me up. First time really messed me up and I spiraled for about 3 weeks and now after going back down the same road here I am again. This time it seemed like she had a legit reason but IDK if I should even bother anymore and attempt to reschedule. Sucks cause I really like this girl, more than anyone in years and really dont put myself out there like this that often. I had a much more coherent thought when I got home last night but I was too bummed to post it, couldnt sleep and now here I am. Everyone I told is on the "You deserve better, you'll find someone better" tip, but I'm really not trying to hear that. I just want to let it ruin my weekend then hopefully move on from it.

/beta

Know that feel Anti. After the second time though they really have to put in the effort to make the next meet up work. If she's bout it then she'll make the plans and all.

Damn, latest I been up, drunkest I been. It's a trip to finally have control over everything :pimp: :feelsgoodman

Can someone tell me if im right in this situation.
As you read in previous posts the club etc. We ended up at the strip club I got in. I let my boy cook the one that was gonna smash. W.e the chicks went to hs with em.
One of our other boys tried to holla at the other that he wasn't gnna smash. He tried she wasn't having that. My bro tried she wasn't having that. My turn she vibed talked and shes like so ur the one that's gnna be with me tonight im like I guess. I got shorty lap dance . She was pretty drunk already so w.e
Its 5 of us.
2 of the dudes in one car they bounced. So its 3 of us and the chicks in one car. Before we got into the car I told dude what's the play cause its his whip. He said earlier that were gnna drop him off at shortys crib so he can smash im like cool they're staying together.
I ask dude when we're leaving the strip so wassup then cause im trynna get it in with the other one dude is like they're both mine.
Im like?
A ***** we share everything almost considered a bro gave bread when he needed it. Which he owes about 1500 between me and my bro. And hes gnna pull some grimey **** like that?
My question is if you were in my spot what would yall do. Oh we dropped his *** off and gtta get him later on ******* are staying at least 30 mim drive from the crib. Son asked me for $ to pay for shortys drink and etc while in the strip N I gave it to him cause I thought it was all good.

Last edited:
Sorry brahs I aint reading the last 13 pages I missed.

Whats good yall
GOt a sore throat and I aint got access to medicine. Da office is closed. These halls plus tea better work out

Back
Top Bottom