the thread about nothing...

I got stood up again last night. Yes AGAIN, as n this is the second time shes stood me up. First time really messed me up and I spiraled for about 3 weeks and now after going back down the same road here I am again. This time it seemed like she had a legit reason but IDK if I should even bother anymore and attempt to reschedule. Sucks cause I really like this girl, more than anyone in years and really dont put myself out there like this that often. I had a much more coherent thought when I got home last night but I was too bummed to post it, couldnt sleep and now here I am. Everyone I told is on the "You deserve better, you'll find someone better" tip, but I'm really not trying to hear that. I just want to let it ruin my weekend then hopefully move on from it.

/beta

tell her she owes u some poon
she agrees
?????
profit

if she doesnt agree set up another date
stand her up this time
?????
profit

(srs)

Know that feel Anti. After the second time though they really have to put in the effort to make the next meet up work. If she's bout it then she'll make the plans and all.
I'm pretty sure she wont. Shes one of those traditional "The man should be in control of the relationship" types, the most she'll do is open another window of opportunity.
Pabst was MMG this whole time?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
SRS?
Can someone tell me if im right in this situation.
As you read in previous posts the club etc. We ended up at the strip club I got in. I let my boy cook the one that was gonna smash. W.e the chicks went to hs with em.
One of our other boys tried to holla at the other that he wasn't gnna smash. He tried she wasn't having that. My bro tried she wasn't having that. My turn she vibed talked and shes like so ur the one that's gnna be with me tonight im like I guess. I got shorty lap dance . She was pretty drunk already so w.e
Its 5 of us.
2 of the dudes in one car they bounced. So its 3 of us and the chicks in one car. Before we got into the car I told dude what's the play cause its his whip. He said earlier that were gnna drop him off at shortys crib so he can smash im like cool they're staying together.
I ask dude when we're leaving the strip so wassup then cause im trynna get it in with the other one dude is like they're both mine.
Im like?
A ***** we share everything almost considered a bro gave bread when he needed it. Which he owes about 1500 between me and my bro. And hes gnna pull some grimey **** like that?
My question is if you were in my spot what would yall do. Oh we dropped his *** off and gtta get him later on ******* are staying at least 30 mim drive from the crib. Son asked me for $ to pay for shortys drink and etc while in the strip N I gave it to him cause I thought it was all good.
Hes foul bro.
I got stood up again last night. Yes AGAIN, as n this is the second time shes stood me up. First time really messed me up and I spiraled for about 3 weeks and now after going back down the same road here I am again. This time it seemed like she had a legit reason but IDK if I should even bother anymore and attempt to reschedule. Sucks cause I really like this girl, more than anyone in years and really dont put myself out there like this that often. I had a much more coherent thought when I got home last night but I was too bummed to post it, couldnt sleep and now here I am. Everyone I told is on the "You deserve better, you'll find someone better" tip, but I'm really not trying to hear that. I just want to let it ruin my weekend then hopefully move on from it.

/beta

tell her she owes u some poon
she agrees
?????
profit

if she doesnt agree set up another date
stand her up this time
?????
profit

(srs)
That plan B might honestly be an option. IDK how else to regain leverage at this point.

Forget how she feels roles should be anti, y'all ain't even that tight for all that. If she's bout it she'll make up for it, if not you dodged a disrespectful bullet. Just breathe, chill, don't reschedule.

Happy sat TANily :pimp:

Sounds like the last few pages a lot of people are having issues with women. The common theme between all of these stories seems to the woman in the wrong.

Why the hell do dudes have to work so hard to find a decent woman in this world when EVERY ONE of them complains about wanting a "real man" blah blah blah.

Off today for Paid Dues! Finally my first Hip Hop Festival!

Anybody else goin? Ima be the dude in the Grey Blackscale Baseball jersey

Anti -

In my dealings with females and talking to female friends a lot of them apparently blow off the first date so they don't appear too available ? Wtf !?!

But if she's done 2, she's playing games, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't contact her back, and if she does hit you up, just come out and say no or say your busy.

My friend just posted this on the Face.

Caption: "Finally finished growing out a mullet"

Am I the only one that sees a chick riding it out in the background, reflected in the mirror?

I know it's the mullet guy's reflection or something of that nature, but my brain refuses to accept this, and prefers the aforementioned scenario...:lol:

I haz dirty mind...:smh:

Last edited:
So I woke up fully clothed :smh:

I fell asleep :smh: waiting for my sisters friend to come scoop so we could get food. :smh:

Had 3 phone calls and a text :smh: :lol:

After looking at that pic again, a second thought crept into my mind.

What if that's not a chick riding out, but the mullet guy instea........

I just had the greatewts drunken epiphany.............. so you know how I like to drink now? I just tealized i dont work out no more. MAYBE if I replaced the drinking with getting back into the meathead body I used to have, I'll be happy! :\

Maybe stop trying to find happiness in external things? The bottle won't do it... How much do you have to bench press until you're "happy"?

And :lol: of course the problem seems to be the women are in the wrong.. It's men drunk and complaining about them.

I think working out in itself does make a lot of people feel good about themselves automatically and can transfer to the rest of their life.

At least a hell of a lot better than booze. :lol:

I wasn't directly referring to that situation but in general.

Certainly can't and won't say it's his fault since I have no idea the details but what can you do? Once, maybe you can forgive, but twice not showing up to a date? Be done with it. It's not even about trying to spin it to a positive because no one will hear that when they're sad... But why would you want to be with someone who plays games? Or who disrespects you and your time?

You can't control others but you can control how they affect you. Let it out and be bummed the first night, then be glad you were spared the BS and drop it. It's happened to me and the best of us.. All you can say is "that sucked" and that's it. Life sucks sometimes, we'll survive.

Of course being healthy and working out can boost feelings of happiness and improve your life.. That's a fact. But using it as your crutch and count on it for your happiness is just replacing one addiction for another. Granted one is alot healthier but still.

It's much harder to drop people you're more invested in. That's where playing with your head and your heart become hard to distinguish what is right and wrong for us.

Kicking someone to the curb is so much easier when you haven't put a lot of time and effort in. How to fix THAT?

Forget how she feels roles should be anti, y'all ain't even that tight for all that. If she's bout it she'll make up for it, if not you dodged a disrespectful bullet. Just breathe, chill, don't reschedule.
Anti -

In my dealings with females and talking to female friends a lot of them apparently blow off the first date so they don't appear too available ? Wtf !?!

But if she's done 2, she's playing games, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't contact her back, and if she does hit you up, just come out and say no or say your busy.
I already hit her up in an attempt to reschedule. Not smart, and it definitely did not work in my favor. I took her words at face value thinking that something really did come up and she was sorry about it. Guess not. Not really sure but I do know that I have no chance here.

I wasn't directly referring to that situation but in general.

Certainly can't and won't say it's his fault since I have no idea the details but what can you do? Once, maybe you can forgive, but twice not showing up to a date? Be done with it. It's not even about trying to spin it to a positive because no one will hear that when they're sad... But why would you want to be with someone who plays games? Or who disrespects you and your time?

You can't control others but you can control how they affect you. Let it out and be bummed the first night, then be glad you were spared the BS and drop it. It's happened to me and the best of us.. All you can say is "that sucked" and that's it. Life sucks sometimes, we'll survive.
This what I've been telling people. Let me have my weekend to be bummed out about it and I can be done with it. All the uplifting comments arent even worth saying cause I'm not trying to hear that.
It's much harder to drop people you're more invested in. That's where playing with your head and your heart become hard to distinguish what is right and wrong for us.

Kicking someone to the curb is so much easier when you haven't put a lot of time and effort in. How to fix THAT?
You cant

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom