the thread about nothing...

The First 48 is one of my favorite shows, so sad sometimes though. And damn, this is the second time I've seen an episode from Dallas and knew the victim
mean.gif
As soon as they get a can of soda, it's a wrap, dudes snitching left and right
laugh.gif

S+T is the best forum on NT, ALOt of dudes know what they talking about, problems is the trolls and homers
sick.gif

I don't dare go into music
laugh.gif
mean.gif
they should change the opening to first 48 to project pat - tell tell tell 
laugh.gif

Random - I hate seeing that I have a bunch of unread post in threads I've posted in. That subscription number annoys me. I just went to last page of every thread I was subscribed to.

Random again - I had a dream my manager gave me a laptop and allowed me to work from home. Felt real.
I can't be dealing with that subscription stuff.

Last edited:
I'm planning on having a 24 season 1 marathon, hoops in the AM, Golf in the afternoon.

Today is literally just me chillin out doing me all day. I don't want to go shopping because I don't wanna waste money.
ohwell.gif
i've never seen 24. heard its good. you play golf?
smokin.gif
. i haven't played golf since high school. i need to get back out there.

finally got a decent rom/kernel setup :smokin [rule]
tumblr_lvpd9sXq0y1qh59n0o1_500.png

tumblr_lvpd9sXq0y1qh59n0o2_500.png

:rofl:

first off, what you using on your n4 and how do you like it so far? starting to consider it again since the One taking too long..

secondly, 
roll.gif
rootbox rom 3.9.1 & franco kernel r111.
the phone is pretty good for the price although i do think i expected too much out of it.
i thought it was going to be blazing fast compared to my nexus 7 but its only a bit faster.
still much better than the galaxy nexus, although the battery life hasnt been too great. (although it seems a lot better on kernel r111 but i havent gone threw a full "test" yet since i only flashed that an hour and 1/2 ago.

if you'd be buying any of the devices for the full price i'd just get the nexus 4 at this point since it'll be half the price of the one or any of the 2013 flagships out now and is still quite a nice phone.

ill never be happy with the storage options tho :smh:

i've never seen 24. heard its good. you play golf? :smokin . i haven't played golf since high school. i need to get back out there.

I do. I'm playing tomorrow mostly to be able to work on my "zen". I think I might go to Barnes and noble today and check out some calming books or something to be able to learn to keep myself chill.

For life in general that is...

Haven't shed tears in years man,

didn't even shed tears when we found out gma was in stage 5 of dementia last week,

feels like I am today though.

21 and going through a mid-life crisis |I

didn't even shed tears when we found out gma was in stage 5 of dementia last week,

What's wrong? Everything catching up at once or is the stuff with your gma just hitting you hard?

I do. I'm playing tomorrow mostly to be able to work on my "zen". I think I might go to Barnes and noble today and check out some calming books or something to be able to learn to keep myself chill.

For life in general that is...
good luck with that bro.

when i played golf, it was also a great 'zen' for me. out there playing golf and the beautiful scenery cleared ones mind and thoughts.

What's wrong? Everything catching up at once or is the stuff with your gma just hitting you hard?

Not really my gma, She's had dementia for some years and is 95 years old, so i'm kind of used to that and knew it was coming.

Everything is just catching up at once with my life. Things not going as I planned, things haven't went the way I envisioned them to go, etc.

my moms been in and out of the hospital in the past month. seeing her suffer like that and was unphased by it. the nurse was so surprised i was so calm. so im guessing its fine? it really depends on how your views are on life and death.

Not really my gma, She's had dementia for some years and is 95 years old, so i'm kind of used to that and knew it was coming.

Everything is just catching up at once with my life. Things not going as I planned, things haven't went the way I envisioned them to go, etc.

Just keep fighting to make things turn around the way you want them too. As long as you know you're doing whatever you can to be successful and positive you should be good. Keep that head above water and stay focused on your goals at all times.

my moms been in and out of the hospital in the past month. seeing her suffer like that and was unphased by it. the nurse was so surprised i was so calm. so im guessing its fine? it really depends on how your views are on life and death.

Everyone definitely does handle stuff like that differently. I know people who won't even step foot in a hospital because it freaks them out so much.

finally got a decent rom/kernel setup
smokin.gif

tumblr_lvpd9sXq0y1qh59n0o1_500.png

tumblr_lvpd9sXq0y1qh59n0o2_500.png

roll.gif
first off, what you using on your n4 and how do you like it so far? starting to consider it again since the One taking too long..

secondly, 
roll.gif
rootbox rom 3.9.1 & franco kernel r111.
the phone is pretty good for the price although i do think i expected too much out of it.
i thought it was going to be blazing fast compared to my nexus 7 but its only a bit faster.
still much better than the galaxy nexus, although the battery life hasnt been too great. (although it seems a lot better on kernel r111 but i havent gone threw a full "test" yet since i only flashed that an hour and 1/2 ago.

if you'd be buying any of the devices for the full price i'd just get the nexus 4 at this point since it'll be half the price of the one or any of the 2013 flagships out now and is still quite a nice phone.

ill never be happy with the storage options tho
mean.gif
reps, I'm going to hold out to see what this One bout though. boom sound seems interesting and if I don't like it can always sell it and cop da n4 and pocket a lil money.

Back
Top Bottom