the thread about nothing...

I guess my "near-death" experience was getting cut off doing 70 on the highway. Swerved to avoid hitting the car who cut me off, overcorrected (which I blame on being 19), car went into a skid, hit a ditch, flipped and rolled a couple times, and landed upside down in some woods. With a female passenger, told her we needed to get out of the car so we crawled out her window that was broken.

She had a bruise on his nose after she unbuckled her seatbelt and dropped down and a cut on her leg with glass in it because she was wearing shorts. I had a cm cut on my hand and that's it. Car was totalled (and only like 5 months old too :smh:) Checked us out in the ambulance, she needed stitches and to remove the glass... my vitals were perfect :lol: The paramedics said they were surprised to see everything was "normal"... so I had that going for me.

Definitely the scariest moment and I'm very thankful she wasn't seriously hurt. I look at it that either I used up my one "get out of dying free" card and next time I won't be so lucky... or that since I was already in one terrible car accident, I probably won't be in another one in my life.

And the kicker was I was doing her a favor by driving her back to her college from my school after she visited. :lol:

Last edited:
i had pizza earlier, ameci's to be exact for my socal fam who have heard of it maybe 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Tahrone, I think the trick with that is, keep going and don't pump your brakes. I overheard a guy in the barbershop talk about this. He said he asked one of the dudes on the street who was fixing one of those cameras and the dude told him, it doesn't catch you when you run it, it catches your brake lights, they seem to trigger the camera or something. I'm not sure how true that is though.
hes lieing. as soon as i turned right on a red light the camera flashed and took a picture.

I stand corrected. And it's lying

fresh cut. feeling good :smokin

you guys that are not using cliffs.... come on son

cliff :
-fresh cut, always use cliffs

Last edited:
speaking of pizza, you know what i flat out despise?

when the delivery guy comes to your door, you sign the bill and then you give him the receipt and he LOOKS at the receipet to see how much you tipped him, THEN gives you the food

next time that happens to me im gonna rip the receipt out of the dudes hands and cross out the tip.

if you're a delivery driver, dont do that.

when the delivery guy comes to your door, you sign the bill and then you give him the receipt and he LOOKS at the receipet to see how much you tipped him, THEN gives you the food

next time that happens to me im gonna rip the receipt out of the dudes hands and cross out the tip.

I tipped $3 on a $20 order.... is that ok?

my near death experience

summer of 07. i was hitting the gym and getting in shape. a month later i wake up one morning with upper left back pain. figured i pulled a muscle. a week goes by and pain gets worse. go to doc get an xray. i had pneumonia. given meds and told to rest. pain gets worse go back to doc. stronger meds given and fluid is drained from my lungs. about half a gallon of fluid is drained and its dark brown. told to go home and take stronger meds. start losing a lot of weight and start looking yellow. a few days pass and all of a sudden i cannot breathe. rushed to er at different hospital. admited to hospital. have surgery to have a 2 in diameter tube stuck through my side near my lungs to drain all fluid. also have lung biopsy. 3 days after surgery i was told i had valley fever. a fungus in the air can be inhaled while out and about. it sticks to lung and creates nodules of liquid. was told that the sack of fluid was big. if it had bursed, the infection could of killed me within minutes. could of died in my sleep. from initial pain to surgery a month a half had passed.
Damn this is the most horrible experience yet. I can only imagine how much that hurt. 

How are you doing/feeling now?

Does having this experience contribute to you cherishing your days even more?

You're always posting things like have a good day, sup guys, etc.

So it seems to me that that experience made you more positive.

That's my assumption.
I guess my "near-death" experience was getting cut off doing 70 on the highway. Swerved to avoid hitting the car who cut me off, overcorrected (which I blame on being 19), car went into a skid, hit a ditch, flipped and rolled a couple times, and landed upside down in some woods. With a female passenger, told her we needed to get out of the car so we crawled out her window that was broken.

She had a bruise on his nose after she unbuckled her seatbelt and dropped down and a cut on her leg with glass in it because she was wearing shorts. I had a cm cut on my hand and that's it. Car was totalled (and only like 5 months old too 
mean.gif
) Checked us out in the ambulance, she needed stitches and to remove the glass... my vitals were perfect 
laugh.gif
 The paramedics said they were surprised to see everything was "normal"... so I had that going for me.

Definitely the scariest moment and I'm very thankful she wasn't seriously hurt. I look at it that either I used up my one "get out of dying free" card and next time I won't be so lucky... or that since I was already in one terrible car accident, I probably won't be in another one in my life.

And the kicker was I was doing her a favor by driving her back to her college from my school after she visited. 
laugh.gif
Do you live in a congested city? 

These are one the events I hope never happens to me. One of my classmates from HS had something like this happen to him, but he died. So this makes me have an irrational fear of this also happening to me.

It's good that you're okay. 

Did you have to mentally recoup after that or were you just like "okay, live moves on"?

Dominos pan pizza, white sauce, bacon, pepperoni, Philly steak, jalepenos, pineapples, and I always get light sauce for some reason and never go wrong with siracha on it

Next time. Ask the driver, "how much do you expect to be tipped?"

If the answer is close to what you were actually going to tip, give tip.

If the answer is way out there, give him the Iz you serious? face, don't give tip.

I tipped $3 on a $20 order.... is that ok?

15%. It's a fair tip.

pizza + milk :nerd:
word to water and his young age.

Last edited:
It was on an interstate highway, not a city.

I was shook that day and night. Wasn't thrilled to be driving on the highway for prolonged periods of time after that... but I got over it.

she was drunk and didnt know
roll.gif
she didnt taste anything that means she cleaned it well.

i also found out the power of an anal orgasm.
smokin.gif
the window of opportunity to smash with a force of a tsunami
if you can give a woman an angus orgasm, your game is on point.

Quote:
Damn franc, glad you pulled through homie
thank you tahrone
smile.gif

franc, that's scary.

My experience:

-on 'empty' highway (like 4 cars as far as i can see)

-going 120

-decide to switch lanes

-cut the wheel too sudden, then realized next lane isn't free yet so i try to swerve back onto my lane

-hit the back end of a car, and that's when the spinning starts (people who saw said it was three)

-end up in a ditch

-police points out that the railing that separates cars going opposite directions is what kept me from going to the other side.

three people in the car, one was hurt.
glad you're here
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom