the thread about nothing...

Define being an ahole to girls?

cliffs: I don't know how to be mean to girls.... but last night I accidentally texted this girl (I think I was tryna send to Tahrone or Natty) about ****blocking on some frat dude last night and having relations with her.... ole girl hit me up this morning trying to get lunch 
Simple...ignore her...don't answer her text...when she says she's interested hit her with the eh whatever

I wish I knew earlier in life that just being friends with girls isn't the kiss of death. You will eventually meet their friends and maybe even the friends of their friends.

just ordered a pizza from papa johns...they brought me the wrong pizza...

so i called them up and told em. the guy says "what do you want us to do about it?" i told him to bring me the food i ordered. dude says "we're really busy right now, i don't think we'll be able to"

:stoneface:

Oh HELLLL NAW

so i called them up and told em. the guy says "what do you want us to do about it?" i told him to bring me the food i ordered. dude says "we're really busy right now, i don't think we'll be able to"

gimma dat papa johns address or ur zip code and I wil handle it b

Cliff: gimme ur zip code (ski mask on)

cliffs: I don't know how to be mean to girls.... but last night I accidentally texted this girl (I think I was tryna send to Tahrone or Natty) about ****blocking on some frat dude last night and having relations with her.... ole girl hit me up this morning trying to get lunch 
Respond in a couple of days with, "sure, only if you're paying"

gimma dat papa johns address or ur zip code and I wil handle it b

Cliff: gimme ur zip code (ski mask on)
nerd.gif

Respond in a couple of days with, "sure, only if you're paying"
in a couple days?!?!?!

who here knows a lot about sports jersey and could do a Legit check?

PM me please (I don't have close up pics on the jersey, but I have number of pics)

I know a kid trying to hustle some people and I just want the info to put him on blast if ever.

The heck is up wit' Best Buy? Won't let me pay monthly with my debit/credit card for an HDTV unless I get a Best Buy credit card? What kinda business??

post da number and zip i will make an order for 10 pizzas then call back 30 min and be like dont mess with my NT fam or ill take ur angus marinate it with some pepper toss it on some california cheese and feed it to ur family.
andi will record it and post for da NT fam

damn traffic camera got me

just got da "receipt" for mine in da mail. over 3 hunnid :x

post da number and zip i will make an order for 10 pizzas then call back 30 min and be like dont mess with my NT fam or ill take ur angus marinate it with some pepper toss it on some california cheese and feed it to ur family.
andi will record it and post for da NT fam

:wow:

This sounds interesting. :nerd:

These guys touched on it. Ignore her texts and calls, cancel on her last minute type stuff, talk to other girls with no care, you name it. If she's a good sport about it, and can put through with your B.S. knowing how much it's hurt her, then she's definitely worth a spot on the team.

The "a-hole stage." (Well said)

Back
Top Bottom