the thread about nothing...

so you've smashed the girls of, whom you post pics?
que?
this is your logic:

I post a pic, I turn out to be a pretty woman, you are going to 'smash' me

see the flaw yet?

I was asking if all those pretty girls you post pics of, have been smashed by you.

you know, the ones you copy/past off of instagram.

you should have used that time to hit the club

def step up your game

and whatever your goal is with this constant asking of pics, stop it.

that's my second, and final warning.
Unnecessary, the Based Rob is a cool dude.
roll.gif

9 hours of sleep on a Saturday night
eek.gif

Feels goodman
pimp.gif
I hate when I get a lot of sleep on the weekends. Makes me feel like I wasted my weekend.

Made it into the top 10 daily posters again. Antidope on the way up
pimp.gif

Help NT fam

How do I get my email through messages on eBay? Ebay keeps blocking the message since I'm trying to give my email to deal through paypal. I've tried a bunch of methods.

Usually this works "youraddress AT domainname DOT com" but I guess they caught on to that too since it won't let the message go through :smh:

choosy Susie : \ˈchü-zē soo-zē\ : (noun) : the name applied to woman that exhibits quick attachments to guys, and always has a new "boyfriend". You can stroll through her Facebook or Instagram photos and see a different "love of my life" every 3 months. These women cannot be alone for more than a week and if you say the right things, you can have her from her current guy.

so I was trying on an old jacket in my closet and found $90.00 in the pocket..I dont know where it came from.

sup guise.

about to have some pancakes for breakfast. hope everyone has a good sunday.

Good luck with that.

I'm gonna kick it the rest of the day since I got my hoops session in this morning and am tired as hell.

Feels so good to get up early and do what you need to do then have the rest of the day to enjoy. :pimp:

Cameras are a DRUG for women.

Looking at all of these semi-exclusives floating around the internet just proves many females are useless outside of their looks

Sitting in front of a camera, poking your lips out, smiling, batting your eyes, FOR WHAT? It is cool to look at but yall are some losers.

I am a loser too so no need to remind me.

If I have a daughter I will convince her that web-cams are linked to prisons for the viewing purposes of the inmates.

Then you put your damn ******* in the camera shot talking about, "Bored." ~ Hahahahah. Bored. yea ok.

I am not complaining but just don't let your daughter befriend my daughter and peer attention ***** pressure her (if I have any).

Back
Top Bottom