the thread about nothing...

Cameras are a DRUG for women.

Looking at all of these semi-exclusives floating around the internet just proves many females are useless outside of their looks

Sitting in front of a camera, poking your lips out, smiling, batting your eyes, FOR WHAT? It is cool to look at but yall are some losers.

I am a loser too so no need to remind me.

If I have a daughter I will convince her that web-cams are linked to prisons for the viewing purposes of the inmates.

Then you put your damn ******* in the camera shot talking about, "Bored." ~ Hahahahah. Bored. yea ok.

I am not complaining but just don't let your daughter befriend my daughter and peer attention ***** pressure her (if I have any).
big-bouncing-boobs-gif-7.gif
tongue.gif

What happened to the titty thread?

ibl8CAWfbANcAy.gif

Cameras are a DRUG for women.

Looking at all of these semi-exclusives floating around the internet just proves many females are useless outside of their looks

Sitting in front of a camera, poking your lips out, smiling, batting your eyes, FOR WHAT? It is cool to look at but yall are some losers.

I am a loser too so no need to remind me.

If I have a daughter I will convince her that web-cams are linked to prisons for the viewing purposes of the inmates.

Then you put your damn ******* in the camera shot talking about, "Bored." ~ Hahahahah. Bored. yea ok.

I am not complaining but just don't let your daughter befriend my daughter and peer attention ***** pressure her (if I have any).
laugh.gif
 i definitely see what you're saying. 

the 'selfie' era is very real

Passed all of my 6 classes. Only A's and B's. :smokin

tumblr_ljxs6vcr8M1qj9su9o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljvx25A18D1qha8lao1_500.gif

wow congrats. how did u do it?

Hard work/studying... Etc.
This. Just started studying everyday for a few hours. + paying more attention/not missing class.
EDIT: when you have a Ferrari and Porsche dealer almost infront of your university it helps with your motivation. lol

Or he just took really easy classes :lol:
Depends on what you call easy..
Sorry if i got anything wrong in the translation.

-Contabilidad de costos 1 (Cost accounting)
-Administracion Financiera 1(Financial Management)
-Matematicas Financieras 2 (Financial Mathemathics 2)
-Etica en la Administracion y Contabilidad (Ethics in Bussines and Accounting)
-Moneda y Banca (don't know how to translate to english) Basically an Economics class.
-Derecho Comercial (Commercial Law)

4 of those classes had to do with numbers, different formulas and ****. Just for my Financial Mathemathics final I used like 30 formulas.
Law class and Ethics? don't even want to talk about all the reading, essays and presentations i had to do. :lol:

6 classes :x ...makes me feel lazy...hell i am lazy :smh:

but you did it!...Yeezus is proud :pimp:

Im curious though....Are the classes taught in english or spanish?

IYen, I said I am not complaining man. It is a double edged sword. I enjoy looking but when I THINK about it, they are some losers for giving so much voluntary footage.

But yea, an old time favorite.

IYen, I said I am not complaining man. It is a double edged sword. I enjoy looking but when I THINK about it, they are some losers for giving so much voluntary footage.

But yea, an old time favorite.

I know that you're not complaining, but do you really want all the slutty pix on the internet to disappear?

I'll assume no. 

Just enjoy them and make sure your daughter doesn't become an attention horse.

I know that you're not complaining, but do you really want all the slutty pix on the internet to disappear?
I'll assume no. 
Just enjoy them and make sure your daughter doesn't become an attention horse.
Peer pressure is a helluva drug. No way I can prevent my daughter from doing what she sees the majority of females do.

Back
Top Bottom