the thread about nothing...

I need to pop this game in.Haven't played it in years.
I was a beast on it.I suck on modern FPS games. :lol:

I'm better at modern fps because of the resources and knowledge I can obtain now. Back in the day I couldn't YouTube how to get better using the scar with a suppressor so I was just run and gun :lol:

Is it just me or do you guys sagg your pants whenever youre chilling? My girl always tells me to pull up my pants/basketball shorts.

I guess growing up 90's does that to you

Last edited:
that was my ish...but my friends stopped playing with me because i knew all the respawn areas so they were killed quickly after coming back

Yeah ppl like you were why I was so bad. :lol:

:lol:

Golden Eye was the last video game I was into heavily!

The Golden Gun and those proximity mines though!

Moonraker Laser!

yes

Is it just me or do you guys sagg your pants whenever youre chilling? My girl always tells me to pull up my pants/basketball shorts.

guilty

ive caught myself sagging pj pants in the crib :lol:

Is it just me or do yall sagg your pants whenever youre chilling? My girl always tells me to pull up my pants/basketball shorts.

Next time just rock your underwear. If she doesn't complain, next time she complains about sagging remind her that she said nothing when you went all draws.

Next time just rock your underwear. If she doesn't complain, next time she complains about sagging remind her that she said nothing when you went all draws.
I don't wear underwear bro 
laugh.gif

She thinks sagging is sexy so im good

Is it just me or do yall sagg your pants whenever youre chilling? My girl always tells me to pull up my pants/basketball shorts.

I slept naked last night and farted all over my girl. She was pissed when we woke up. Italian food poo-lows. All that garlic bread tomato sauce gas just sits stagnate under the covers all night. A mustly cloud is released when the seal (between blanket and sheet) is broken.

:lol: :lol: :x :lol:

how does anyone not wear underwear?
Under Armour boxer-briefs greatest things ever...kinda expensive though

I sag basketball/athletic shorts all the time just basically to get them to reach my knee caps. But sag my jeans some times...feels natrual to me since i have done it all the time growing up. But not OD butt out of pants sag. Just like underwear showing sag

I slept naked last night and farted all over my girl. She was pissed when we woke up. Italian food poo-lows. All that garlic bread tomato sauce gas just sits stagnate under the covers all night. A mustly cloud is released when the seal (between blanket and sheet) is broken.

Son :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't wear underwear bro 
laugh.gif

She thinks sagging is sexy so im good

>D

Back
Top Bottom