the thread about nothing...

Why are some people such impatient and aggressive drivers?

I stopped at a red light while driving to school. When it turned green I started accelerating. I left about 15-25 feet between my car and the one ahead.
The driver behind me didn't like this. I could see waving his arms in frustration.

I started driving even slower when I saw this. He changed lanes to get ahead of me. I accelerated to not let him get ahead.
He got angry and had to slow down to get behind me to make his turn.

I drove into my parking lot. He just gave me the finger.

I stopped at a red light while driving to school. When it turned green I started accelerating. I left about 15-25 feet between my car and the one ahead.
The driver behind me didn't like this. I could see waving his arms in frustration.

I started driving even slower when I saw this. He changed lanes to get ahead of me. I accelerated to not let him get ahead.

I woulda done the same thing, wth you gotta slow down then speed up for?  

mean.gif

This is all types of silly, I can't believe you don't see the irony and hypocrisy in this.

UPS is trolling me.

Talking about expected to be delivered Saturday

momma didnt raise no fool UPS >D

:nerd:

man this UPS tracking trolling me, i don't know if the label got messed up cause of rain or not but I think my package got delivered to west virginia instead of virginia :smh:

sometimes i wonder if i should just get my ged or not, teachers harassing your house + angry black mother :\

Be careful doing that...in this climate and with society as it is, do you really want to take a chance antagonizing someone who might just be on the tipping point?

Folks getting blasted each and everyday on the random! Don't give someone a reason man!

If you did this to me, I'd be following you and taking it to fist a cuffs....

srs 
ohwell.gif

This is all types of silly, I can't believe you don't see the irony and hypocrisy in this.

I was just trolling him. I was driving normally initially. No need to save your arms.

Why do people have to be so impatient?

If you can't see the problem with that you shouldn't be allowed on the road. That's so lame. Now I see how people in the wrong rationalize their idiotic decisions, "he's so impatient".

srs 
ohwell.gif

not when the louieville came out the trunk :lol:

I actually slowed down to the speed limit. From like 40mph to the posted limit of 35mph.

Why should I go faster than that just to make someone else happy? It can potentially get dangerous.

So if someone is tailgating me, I should speed up until they no longer tailgate me?

Nah @Antidope, it was around the time we all lost reps and didn't know who. Turned out to be real life Jimmy got canned. I don't think the beef was from the Job thread. That's what JS34 is talking about.
Still have no idea what you're talking about.

When I got my 64 back the first thing I did was get Mario Party 2, just got Mario Party 3 yesterday. 20 tur game took me than a hour :x the item mini games coupled with the fact that there's so may item mini game spaces on the board..... Had a ton of fun though. 3 had the best mini games by far, 2 had the best maps but the get old fast. I need to get my hands on one. The Peach birhday cake level :pimp:

golden eye 64 > all n64 games
Stop it. Ocarina of Time was on N64 so that rules out everything else.

When I got my 64 back the first thing I did was get Mario Party 2, just got Mario Party 3 yesterday. 20 tur game took me than a hour :x the item mini games coupled with the fact that there's so may item mini game spaces on the board..... Had a ton of fun though. 3 had the best mini games by far, 2 had the best maps but the get old fast. I need to get my hands on one. The Peach birhday cake level :pimp:

golden eye 64 > all n64 games
my butt,WWF No Mercy>>>
smh.gif

We all know what the GOAT is.
This man knows!!!!!!! Anyone who's played video games should play this. I'm getting excited just thinking about it right now. I play this game every year and it never gets old.

Golden Eye was the last video game I was into heavily!

The Golden Gun and those proximity mines though!

Moonraker Laser!
moonaker laser!!!! That plus the Complex map-Antidope wins

Prox mines>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :lol:
best game type by far. Trolling before people knew what trolling was.

Am I the only who budgets to the penny? I swear I'm always at my desk budgeting at work just counting and planning.
I NEED TO START. I don't respect my budget at all I need to grow up in that regard.

srs 
ohwell.gif
not when the louieville came out the trunk
laugh.gif
I got 2 sets of golf clubs in my car..... plenty to throw with 
devil.gif

memo i like ur driving style
If this mother ****** concurs with you.... you know you are wrong for this
I actually slowed down to the speed limit. From like 40mph to the posted limit of 35mph.

Why should I go faster than that just to make someone else happy? It can potentially get dangerous.

So if someone is tailgating me, I should speed up until they no longer tailgate me?
how long were they tailgating for? I usually give someone like 2 seconds before trying to pass them. Is 2 seconds rude?

No leaving space ahead is proper procedure, and he was wrong, but uhh... YOU DID EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID YOU SHOULDN'T DO BECAUSE IT'S POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS JUST TO ANTAGONIZE SOMEONE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY'RE TRYING TO GET TO. The hell is wrong with you.

Back
Top Bottom