the thread about nothing...

Ah that'll happen.

If the car behind you is coming up slowly over the course of a few minutes, I'll make an effort to let that guy pass me. If they fly up on my ***, then I just stay at my constant 75-80 
i hardly ever go over 70 anymore :\
i used to go ham on the pedal when i first got my license but i've been warned a few times going 75-80 :smh:
dbag CHP stays hiding in the cuts

Ah that'll happen.

If the car behind you is coming up slowly over the course of a few minutes, I'll make an effort to let that guy pass me. If they fly up on my ***, then I just stay at my constant 75-80 
i hardly ever go over 70 anymore
ohwell.gif

i used to go ham on the pedal when i first got my license but i've been warned a few times going 75-80
mean.gif

dbag CHP stays hiding in the cuts
I've never been warned in my life.... as soon as I turned 16 and got my license, I got a ticket.... and every 18 months (literally weeks after the tickets clears off my records) since I've had another ticket 
laugh.gif

Luckily its been over 2 years since I have had a ticket now... knock on wood

i witnessed one of those side shows in oakland saturday on the bay bridge while stuck in traffic 
nthat.gif
 dude went nuts when i started playing "still fly" from big tymers 
laugh.gif

I want like new Chrysler 300 ...it looks like something someone pushing 30 should be driving. It's just that "fake Bentley" stigma that comes along with it. I'm tired of the subway...too many tourists, bums, broke college kids and hipsters in close proximity.

Last edited:
I want like new Chrysler 300 ...it looks like something someone pushing 30 should be driving. It's just that "fake Bentley" stigma that comes along with itI'm tired of the subway...too many tourists, bums, broke college kids and hipsters in close proximity.

I think that stigma is gone now that they've change the grill up a bit.

From my experience I'm more concerned about smaller STI's than STDs ...I've worn just ONE before and got chlamydia, TWICE.  

damn, that double threat. You go down on her or something? That stuff is hard to get with a condom on, no pun intended

She must've poked holes

20k decent amount for a wedding?

I just axed my married coworkers and they said it depends on how many people are going, if its an open bar and if its a set meal or buffet style.

Was also told that it should be around $50 on food per person not including the drinks, wedding cake, DJ/band, venue and tips

Trying to finish the study guide for my World Civilizations final on the 30th.. NT is too distracting for me to tab back over.

Every time I try to go back I see a post that makes me laugh till I start producing dem tearz.

Trying to finish the study guide for my World Civilizations final on the 30th.. NT is too distracting for me to tab back over.

Every time I try to go back I see a post that makes me laugh till I start producing dem tearz.
Same. That addicted to NT life 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom