the thread about nothing...

I just had the strongest cup of coffee..... the hospital staff here doesn't mess around 
sick.gif

So you guise are telling me physical violence is necessary when someone doesn't let you pass?

Maybe if I had blocked him a few times, but once?

So you guise are telling me physical violence is necessary when someone doesn't let you pass?

Maybe if I had blocked him a few times, but once?
I meant it figuratively to be honest 
ohwell.gif

takes a lot of liquor and one idiot to set me off usually 
laugh.gif

But I will mean mug you, stare you down, possibly throw coins at your car, give you the bird while I'm side by side with you, or just pretend like I'm following you for a mile or so.... I've done all those.

New girl at work is built.

Was gonna say hi then she turned around :x

Felt like I was gonna pull a Troy and just start crying nonsensically. To be shaped that way with the face of a walker x Gremlin further proves there can't be a God.

I meant it figuratively to be honest 
ohwell.gif

takes a lot of liquor and one idiot to set me off usually 
laugh.gif

But I will mean mug you, stare you down, possibly throw coins at your car, give you the bird while I'm side by side with you, or just pretend like I'm following you for a mile or so.... I've done all those.
Coins 
eek.gif

I'm doing this. 

roll.gif

Hell I had some **** head, cut me off while I was driving safely at 75 mph (not texting or on my phone either) and I was on cruise control....

son goes just below 75 and eventually I am like feet away from his rear cuz i didn't turn off the cruise control...

luckily I realized he was going slower than I was as soon as he cut me off, hence why I left cruise control on and decided to get close/ tailgate him.

that *****, ******g slams on his break 
laugh.gif
 and for the next mile or two I stay on his *** till I finally get a chance to pass him on the right.... as I pass him, I stayed side by side with him for like 10 seconds giving him the middle fingering while taking my eyes off the road and staring at him. Son refused to look over 
mean.gif

Smashed this Asian girl Saturday night after meeting her at a party, her cousins live in Queens but she just got here so she's VERY ethic. Couldn't really speak very good English....one of those nights where things just happened. Wore two condoms, one when I was blessed with the skull, then another on top of that one before we smashed.

However I've been peeing a lot today and REALLY hope I don't have anything, the back of my mind I think I might ...but I'm really paranoid in general when it comes to my health. I'm one of those guys who gets an ingrown hair and reads medical websites for 4 hours.

It was good though... she said "Taiwanese are very small down there, YOU are really big". Hugged up for a sec before calling me something I couldn't pronounce or remember...had an L in it.

She's going back this week so I probably won't see her again...don't really mess with her cousins, they seemed kind of tight she wanted to give me the yambs, she literally cursed them out before we bounced.

Just worried... I got the yambs in record breaking time so I'm worried how many other dudes have.

I wore two condoms so I should be straight, right?

Last edited:
QFT..

if you're gonna drive, don't drive like you're on the internet and think you can 'troll'
says the guy who drives and NT at the same time
still got one other arm to throw **** with 
grin.gif

actually I think I see what you did there... 
nerd.gif
what did i do? i dont see it
nerd.gif
I said "don't drive like you're on the internet and think you can troll"

you say, says the guy who (literally) drives and NT (internet) at the same time

either that or you are calling me a troll 
frown.gif

New girl at work is built.

Was gonna say hi then she turned around :x

Felt like I was gonna pull a Troy and just start crying nonsensically. To be shaped that way with the face of a walker x Gremlin further proves there can't be a God.

shorty got the best butt

then she turn around lookin like morris chestnut

oh hell naw gat damn wtf

Smashed this Asian girl Saturday night after meeting her at a party, her cousins live in Queens but she just got here so she's VERY ethic. Couldn't really speak very good English....one of those nights where things just happened. Wore two condoms, one when I was blessed with the skull, then another on top of that one before we smashed.

However I've been peeing a lot today and REALLY hope I don't have anything, the back of my mind I think I might ...but I'm really paranoid in general when it comes to my health. I'm one of those guys who gets an ingrown hair and reads medical websites for 4 hours.

It was good though... she said "Taiwanese are very small down there, YOU are really big". Hugged up for a sec before calling me something I couldn't pronounce or remember...had an L in it.

She's going back this week so I probably won't see her again...don't really mess with her cousins, they seemed kind of tight she wanted to give me the yambs, she literally cursed them out before we bounced.

Just worried... I got the yambs in record breaking time so I'm worried how many other dudes have.

I wore two condoms so I should be straight, right?
yes two condoms EVERYTIME.

Virgin TAN'ers, take note of this. Be sure to use TWO condoms everytime.

You gross for banging an fob asian 
sick.gif
 (I'm asian so that ain't racist)

I was joking btw about 2 condoms.......

that **** is guaranteed to break if you use two. All that friction between the two rubbers 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
She was REALLY pretty, I took her as a good girl cause she couldn't really hold a beer bottle right (for 24 years old). She was bustin' out rap lyrics to the best of her ability...I got weak at that point. 

She sang "Pour it up" and I lost it ...it was going DOWN. 
frown.gif
nthat.gif

sick.gif
She was REALLY pretty, I took her as a good girl cause she couldn't really hold a beer bottle right (for 24 years old). She was bustin' out rap lyrics to the best of her ability...I got weak at that point. 

She sang "Pour it up" and I lost it ...it was going DOWN. 
frown.gif
nthat.gif
roll.gif
that sounds hilarious................ 

how does one correctly hold a beer bottle tho

and I still can't believe you did it. Only type I'm less attracted to other than Asians, is Asians from Asia 
laugh.gif

From my experience I'm more concerned about smaller STI's than STDs ...I've worn just ONE before and got chlamydia, TWICE.  

We off condoms.

I want kids
pimp.gif
I'm happy and lightweight jelly of you.... I remember those days when I was thinking I'd be a future dad shortly after college 
ohwell.gif

great, last night when JPZ asked me about getting married you thought that would do it, well you were wrong.

This will set it off 
eyes.gif
 thanks alot bro 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom