the thread about nothing...

On the same boat.. Hella **** to do to prepare for finals. Feels like any minute I don't spend studying is a waste of time and my professors this semester are mostly terrible.

Sucks, cause I never picked a book up in high school and just breezed through.

Dem bad habits :pimp:
That's exactly how I feel man. But here I am on Niketalk with microsoft word open, waiting for me to type something. :lol: :rolleyes

same here.

But microsoft word ain't even open :smh:

carpet? yes. dragging? no

is there a way to discharge myself before touching metals without looking like an idiot every time?

Ground yourself maybe touching rubber or something.
what if i wear a livestrong band? :nerd:

im sick of touching the wooden door panels before twisting the knobs every time at work :lol: especially when someone is behind me wondering wth im doing

Gotta keep rubbing that wood son.... :lol:. The band isn't enough

tumblr_mhyw0whS5S1r5yu4bo1_500.jpg

Would never leave baby girl side word to
tumblr_mg2itvr7N61qaf7nco1_500.jpg

Lawd :evil: :rice

Last edited:
she looks like this girl I went to school with

this gif is hilarious to me ive been sitting here looking at in the skylar diggins thread rolling for about 10 minutes now

What is that from?^^^
Spirited Away I think. Been some years.
I've seen that movie once or twice.

It's been so long that I don't even remember what the movie is about.
was that the one where they went to the hotel, after the car broke down?

japanese people are crazy!
I can't even remember.

All I remember is that the girl's parents were like "stay here honey, we'll brb."

Then they turn into pigs.

Just saw some dude straight up hacking an ATM machine. Had a cable going into it connected to the card slot, a cloth he was wiping the keyboard with, and a camera taking pictures. I was going to ask him what he was doing but didn't want to get involved.

Back
Top Bottom